Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Actually, giving it some consideration.... No.

I also like to antagonise the sort of idiots who line up to support, defend or excuse him every time he leads us, almost unfailingly, into each successive disappointment.
There is a reason you are not on ignore, you are far too hilarious.

I also like to antagonise the sort of idiots who line up to support, defend or excuse him every time he leads us, almost unfailingly, into each successive disappointment.
Nothing like a bit of mindless bigotry to save time in thinking things through

You are doing it wrong!

Rather than being disappointed, you should look on Boris's **** ups as vindication of your opinion of him, which should be pleasing to you. :p

1634821532711.png

A reminder that you can find Quote Of The Day at Guido Fawkes around half way down the right hand column.

1634821870630.png

Last edited:

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
I love the smell of sycophancy in the morning.
What's the matter, has your world view just gone out of focus again? Never mind, eh. Try closing your eyes and sticking your fingers in your ears, and maybe the nasty Prime Minister will go away.

What is really pissing off the average (and they are very average) Labour voter/supporter is that during the crisis Boris did exactly what they wanted to do and spend £Billions and £Billions :)

Which in an excellent point, and frankly the first thing I bring up with anti-vaxx people

The current government paid people to be at home on furlough.

So, the party of less/no-state (it is alleged) paid people to be at home for no reason?

"Being PM" is a rather large part of being the PM. I think your prejudice is showing...

No, mine is a calculated dislike for a man who (on any evidential basis) does not think rules and proceedures apply to him whilst in public office.

Which is fine. Until it is someone I like and you do not.

I just chuckle, I also prod a labour friend of mine and suggest that however shit the Tories are, that Labour enabled this by being utterly unelectable. So how shit are you?

No, mine is a calculated dislike for a man who (on any evidential basis) does not think rules and proceedures apply to him whilst in public office.
Oh come on- which of them has ever done so?-fine you dislike him- I'm abivalent since they are not paid to be liked. He's started no wars, has done what he's needed to do during the emergency, the why's and wherefore's are technically small beer

which is why I have great fun bringing up Blair and Brown
Mandelson? I think you mean Ed Miliband.
Oh no contest. Mandelsson is by far a greater B'astard.
What is really pissing off the average (and they are very average) Labour voter/supporter is that during the crisis Boris did exactly what they wanted to do and spend £Billions and £Billions :)
And how- all Labour via the Beeb are doing now is finding how far they can screw the economy and not take the blame. Shysters

Oh come on- which of them has ever done so?-fine you dislike him- I'm abivalent since they are not paid to be liked. He's started no wars, has done what he's needed to do during the emergency, the why's and wherefore's are technically small beer

which is why I have great fun bringing up Blair and Brown

Oh no contest. Mandelsson is by far a greater B'astard.

And how- all Labour via the Beeb are doing now is finding how far they can screw the economy and not take the blame. Shysters
You actually believe Johnson is doing a good job...

You actually believe Johnson is doing a good job...
Did I say that? I think he's doing a fair job given the pressures and since Sir Uppyerarsebendyknee Starmer is not in a position to actually give a comparator as to how it should be done and in comparisons to other countries- I live with it. And when are you little lickspittles going to man up and blame China, It emanated there, it's caused havoc, killed millions but that's alright blame Boris.

And when are you little lickspittles going to man up and blame China, It emanated there, it's caused havoc, killed millions but that's alright blame Boris.

I don't think that anybody has ever blamed Boris for the origins of Coronavirus. It is something that has affected the whole world.

The mark of the leader is how others have managed the crisis. The UK's record has been pitiful in comparison with the rest of Europe. Apart from at the very start of the pandemic (ie before infection had properly reached these shores), our infection rates, hospitalisation rates and death rates have consistently been ahead of the field.

The oversight of the elderly in care homes was quite appalling with correspondingly high death rates.

Other lockdown and regulatory control measures have invariably been introduced too late and relaxed too early, in spite of the scientific advice to the contrary. Travel and border controls, in particular, have been imposed far too late to have the required effect or have been imposed insufficiently.

The award of supply contracts during the crisis has been sloppy and dysfunctional, at least or corrupt, at worst.

Advice to the public has been confused and confusing, veering ambiguously between regulated control, advice and personal choice.

The single bright spot was that we were early out of the blocks with a vaccination programme. This early advantage has now been lost and we have started to fall behind other European and first world countries.

Latest Threads