Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

bcsack

Old-Salt
Bojo tells the World to "grow up" - a couple of days after we learned he's fathered 6 children !!
Major cause of the planets problems is overpopulation. (& China & USA & Russia)
I just hope he grows up

I suppose he should just wash his hands of it all?

Take issue with Johnson by all means but don't be moronic about it.

Bojo tells the World to "grow up" - a couple of days after we learned he's fathered 6 children !!
I just hope he grows up
he was badgered into replying to the kids question , he gets sh1t for not answering , he gets sh1t when he does

I just hope he grows up
Yes, but in the UK we have a greying population - so technically, he's helping the country out by having kids.

Yes, but in the UK we have a greying population - so technically, he's helping the country out by having kids.
Oh, FFS, have I got to start random shaggin' all over the place again?

Shambolic.

Having looked at his stuff - Its the usual bitter remain bollocks

Brexiters hate foreignors
Brexiters hate Europe
Brexiters wanted Europeans to leave

Everything that goes wrong is because of Brexit
Anything that goes well - erm yeah but It would have been better Brexit Grr.

I dare say a few brexiters did but 99.99% of the anti forrinner crap I see, isnt from bigoted Brexiters (who sadly do exist) its remainers claiming thats what Brexit meant / wanted / racist Grr.

I suggest if weve created an environment where Foreign people feel they arent welcome, then the bitter remainers bear a large part of the responsibility for it. After all would you go somewhere (especially if you hail from the East) if large numbers of the population repeatedly claim an even bigger number are fascists and dont want you here.

Ive no time for the bigoted send em all home type twunts and the EU is nazi germany mk 2 type shit - but the more bitter elements of remain are just as bigoted divisive hateful and embarrassing. It says a lot about the type of people they are when they would rather the UK crashed and burned and indeed openly state they hope it happens because 'it deserves it' rather than see it succeed having made a decision they disagree with.

I'm just surprised that anyone with more than one braincell, actually quotes 'Twitter' ? :rolleyes:
Don't knock it. Without twitter the BBC wouldn't have any news to report

I'm just surprised that anyone with more than one braincell, actually quotes 'Twitter' ? :rolleyes:
I do dig out some stuff occasionally but in a very limited way, such as a heads up about an article from a specific source. The format is poor for context and rife for mischief, hence very popular with miscreants, hard of thinking, cult followers and mischievous FUD spreaders, both domestic and axis "agents of change".

Latest Threads