Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Sir Roger Gale Conservative MP, being the dispatcher of the nugget from the back bench. Patel looks like she almost shat herself.

The truth hurts.
Sir Roger Gale MP, unreconstructed EU lover that he is... You must be watching a different clip of Priti Patel, or at least viewing through EU tinted spectacles....

Sir Roger Gale Conservative MP, being the dispatcher of the nugget from the back bench. Patel looks like she almost shat herself.

The truth hurts.

Did he mean £ or lbs?

How about the farmers paying decent wages so they don't have to import foreign pickers, who they can then fleece through charging accommodation in derelict caravans?
Here's an incentive for them that galvanised NZ farming, end all their subsidies if they don't.

How about the farmers paying decent wages so they don't have to import foreign pickers, who they can then fleece through charging accommodation in derelict caravans?
Here's an incentive for them that galvanised NZ farming, end all their subsidies if they don't.

It doesn’t seem to be working.

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/t...hoto-collection.173251/page-3163#post-9727755

What a creep.

You knowledge of photography is clearly the same as your knowledge of the process for getting a Postgraduate Certificate in HE to be able to teach, or you claims to have studied linguistics.

Again, what a creep. Another poster who would be on an Incel watch list and if they were any younger.
Oh dear. How many times have you been married? How many children have you fathered?
Your clanging on about incel watch lists strikes me as you're feeling a bit hemmed in.
Anyway, got a house yet? Not a rented one, or even council..

Oh dear. How many times have you been married? How many children have you fathered?
Your clanging on about incel watch lists strikes me as you're feeling a bit hemmed in.
Anyway, got a house yet? Not a rented one, or even council..

What a strange series of nonsensical questions, from a sad, lonely, mentally wounded, irrelevant, but largely harmless and impotent old man.

Last edited:

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Incompetent or corrupt. V worrying.

S'amazing, as soon as I look at your posts I read the links until there's a name that I recognise: in this case, Jolyon Maugham (aka the kimono wearing, baseball bat-wielding fox killer) from that bastion of jurisprudence and balance the "Good Law Project". I think it's fair to say that that he's got a teensy spot of bias against BREXIT or the Tories (much like yourself)...

S'amazing, as soon as I look at your posts I read the links until there's a name that I recognise: in this case, Jolyon Maugham (aka the kimono wearing, baseball bat-wielding fox killer) from that bastion of jurisprudence and balance the "Good Law Project". I think it's fair to say that that he's got a teensy spot of bias against BREXIT or the Tories (much like yourself)...

Classic deflection. Why are you mentioning Brexit?

Conservative peer Lord Bethell has revealed that 1.9billion items of PPE ordered by the government for use during the Covid crisis did not meet the required level of protection for health workers.”

From the horses mouth.

Incompetence or corruption?

Incompetent or corrupt. V worrying.

'This is equivalent to 6.2% of purchased volume with an estimated value of £2.8billion.

An annoyance no doubt, but I'd challenge anyone else to scramble for equipment (you do remember at one point "everyone was going to die" because we didn't have enough), and not end up with some that is not up to spec.

I think I've had higher return rates just buying things normally at times.

'This is equivalent to 6.2% of purchased volume with an estimated value of £2.8billion.

An annoyance no doubt, but I'd challenge anyone else to scramble for equipment (you do remember at one point "everyone was going to die" because we didn't have enough), and not end up with some that is not up to spec.

I think I've had higher return rates just buying things normally at times.
Good point. It's usually interesting to have both the % and absolute value.
Can't let that amount of cash fall down the back of the virtual sofa, though

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Classic deflection. Why are you mentioning Brexit?

Conservative peer Lord Bethell has revealed that 1.9billion items of PPE ordered by the government for use during the Covid crisis did not meet the required level of protection for health workers.”

From the horses mouth.

Incompetence or corruption?
It just seems that your posts always centre around (or at the very least include quotes from) people who share your aversion to both Tories and Brexit, and just can't let it go. Coincidence, obviously.

By the way, the purchase of unfit PPE is fair enough and it deserves investigation, preferably without the howls of "EVIL TORY BREXITEERS!" from Jolyon and yourself though.

Edit: @Drazyl makes an excellent point about the percentage of PPE found to be unfit and remembering the circumstances at time of ordering.

What a strange series of nonsensical questions, from a sad, lonely, mentally wounded, irrelevant, but largely harmless and impotent old man.
You had to edit that? Any answers? Or is it out of range of your brian power?

It just seems that your posts always centre around (or at the very least include quotes from) people who share your aversion to both Tories and Brexit, and just can't let it go. Coincidence, obviously.

By the way, the purchase of unfit PPE is fair enough and it deserves investigation, preferably without the howls of "EVIL TORY BREXITEERS!" from Jolyon and yourself though.

Edit: @Drazyl makes an excellent point about the percentage of PPE found to be unfit and remembering the circumstances at time of ordering.

The quote was from Lord Bethall, Conservative Health Minister. I never mentioned Brexit.

You appear to be the one bringing Brexit into the matter.

Has Lord Bethall resigned over his lost, damaged, given to a family member phone required for an inquiry, whatever the excuse this week is and use of a private email to conduct government business on?

Wozo why don't you just say that you don't know the answer to the question.

Or is that too difficult for you to work out?

I like Wozo, it’s funny. It shows your human side.

Latest Threads