Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Shouldn’t you be raging against the dying of the light, or something?
Why would he when laughing at belmers like you is so much more healthy?

Just like Readers Digest told us, laughter really is the best medicine.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Why would he when laughing at belmers like you is so much more healthy?

Just like Readers Digest told us, laughter really is the best medicine.

As long as you have your doors double locked. You will feel safe then.

14k have crossed the channel this year already. Taking back control of our borders, ha ha ha ha.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
As long as you have your doors double locked. You will feel safe then.

14k have crossed the channel this year already. Taking back control of our borders, ha ha ha ha.
Memory like an elephant, you. Arse to match, most likely.

Shouldn’t you be raging against the dying of the light, or something?
Too busy living to rage, indulging my interest in classic vehicles, zooming round various pubs, poking a select few wimmin...which rather blows another of your childish comments out of the water, nope, life is good.
How's the house buying?

Reshuffle Day 3

13.25: David Rutley appointed PuSS to DWP
13.25:Tom Pursglove appointed PuSS to Home Office and MoJ
13.25: James Cartlidge appointed PuSS to MoJ and government whip
15.35: James Morris appointed government whip
15.35: Marcus Jones appointed government whip
15.35: John Glen gets minister of state at HM Treasury
15.35: George Freeman appointed PuSS and minister for science research and innovation at BEIS

+++ RESHUFFLE DAY THREE LIVE +++

Last edited:
Too busy living to rage, indulging my interest in classic vehicles, zooming round various pubs, poking a select few wimmin...which rather blows another of your childish comments out of the water, nope, life is good.
How's the house buying?

How very council of you.

Anyway, I will let you and the rest of Sage/RD fans continue to rally around someone who left the site for a good while after another poster called them out for being a predatory creep with a camera.

@GrumpyWasTooCheerful .

1631883568369.png

YouGov Finds Tories Back Ahead of Labour

How very council of you.

Anyway, I will let you and the rest of Sage/RD fans continue to rally around someone who left the site for a good while after another poster called them out for being a predatory creep with a camera.

@GrumpyWasTooCheerful .
Were I you, I'd read through that post again. It makes no sense whatsoever.
Par for the course, I suppose.
Oh yore pore brian!

He's a foreign sock, with a potato printed PhD. Poor thing has never forgiven me for showing "it" to be an utter academic walt.

Mirabile Locusta: aliud misellus smega linunt

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/t...hoto-collection.173251/page-3163#post-9727755

What a creep.

You knowledge of photography is clearly the same as your knowledge of the process for getting a Postgraduate Certificate in HE to be able to teach, or your claims to have studied linguistics.

Again, what a creep. Another poster who would be on an Incel watch list and if they were any younger.

Last edited:

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
A painful nugget of truth for Bozo from The Conservative back bench. The look on his and Patel’s face was priceless.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
A painful nugget of truth for Bozo from The Conservative back bench. The look on his and Patel’s face was priceless.

From wiki:

"Mike Galsworthy is the co-founder of Scientists for EU and Healthier IN the EU and a media commentator about the effects of Brexit on the scientific community in the United Kingdom"

A less than painful nugget of anti-Brexit propaganda then....

From wiki:

"Mike Galsworthy is the co-founder of Scientists for EU and Healthier IN the EU and a media commentator about the effects of Brexit on the scientific community in the United Kingdom"

A less than painful nugget of anti-Brexit propaganda then....

Sir Roger Gale Conservative MP, being the dispatcher of the nugget from the back bench. Patel looks like she almost shat herself.

The truth hurts.

Did he mean £ or lbs?

Latest Threads