Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
It's not difficult for me to tell. In any other environment Priti Patel would be seen for what she is; a talentless fraud, a bully and a liability.
That's why I had the frankly odd notion that she might be up to sneaky beaky stuff.
Not that it did Jenrick much good, eventually; 12 grand in Party coffers, admitted he was wrong, didn't seem to matter

offog

LE
I

I do wonder if she's doing deals that the govt don't want people finding out about, rather than being purely contemptuous of the rules & public. Edit: and civil servants!
That security committee (on Russia?) didn't get the gov't nominee.

We know she's a bully already & she's not doing much Home Sec work, it seems, so it could be either. It's difficult to tell when Johnson seems to select/retain for loyalty rather than skill.
You could be right there as we all know that the civil service holds water the same way a bucket with no bottom holds water. Tell the civil service something in confidence and it will be in the media but the time the doors closed.

You could be right there as we all know that the civil service holds water the same way a bucket with no bottom holds water. Tell the civil service something in confidence and it will be in the media but the time the doors closed.

There are deep throats everywhere. It is said that if you need something to become common knowledge, you first tell Michael Gove in confidence.

I get your point, but not all stuff does. We do need whistleblower protection, whichever colour of government.
Depending on the Dept maybe, but I bet more Daily Mail/Sun readers than Guardian/Mirror

That's why I had the frankly odd notion that she might be up to sneaky beaky stuff
Prolly is - Mossad always want VFM
Not that it did Jenrick much good, eventually; 12 grand in Party coffers, admitted he was wrong, didn't seem to matter
A directorship or two in a few years?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Yes. But I cannot see any other public sector job, where sacking/demotion results in an automatic payment.
You are just being argumentative for the sake of it and I suspect that you know the answers.

The MPs are not being sacked as MPs but from ministerial jobs which are supra-MP. Other public service jobs are not run in the same manner.

Anyway, it seems now that if a civil servant is sacked then they go straight to a Tribunal for their payout!

funny how incompetence and corruption are valuable and sought-after skills in some boardrooms....yet not so further down the corporate ladder
All of that laundered Russian money doesn't go through London by itself you know....

You are just being argumentative for the sake of it and I suspect that you know the answers.

The MPs are not being sacked as MPs but from ministerial jobs which are supra-MP. Other public service jobs are not run in the same manner.

Anyway, it seems now that if a civil servant is sacked then they go straight to a Tribunal for their payout!

People get demoted and sacked from certain appointments or units in other public sector jobs. They still remain employed by the organisation, they don’t receive automatic payments for being sacked or demoted or being moved.

They shouldn’t be receiving payments that others couldn’t dream of receiving.

They wouldn’t get a payout unless some sort of employment law was infringed.

And you have proof that she and other members of the Cabinet/Parliament are involved in laundering Russian money, I take it.

Post it up, else you are just being scurrilous so STFU.

Edit typo
Who said she was involved? "The voices" was it?

Who is responsible for the permissive environment?

Get back to your Buckie eh?

Who said she was involved? "The voices" was it?

Who is responsible for the permissive environment?

Get back to your Buckie eh?

Clearly inference and implication are beyond your self-imposed lack of basic comprehension. I doubt in real life you would have ever mumbled such slanderous aspersions within hearing of those you've just impugned anonymously.

Clearly inference and implication are beyond your self-imposed lack of basic comprehension.
I don't drink Buckie nor drop aceeed so can't compete on the psychedelic imagination
I doubt in real life you would have ever mumbled such slanderous aspersions within hearing of those you've just impugned anonymously.
The whole feckin world apart from Chez Buckie knows that London is a clearinghouse for laundering Russian money.

I'd be happy to call Boris Pinocchio and Patel a big ole unit to their faces but I'd not get close enough due to fawning eejits...

To be clear, Boris is a Five star liar, as is Patel.

I don't drink Buckie nor drop aceeed so can't compete on the psychedelic imagination

The whole feckin world apart from Chez Buckie knows that London is a clearinghouse for laundering Russian money.

I'd be happy to call Boris Pinocchio and Patel a big ole unit to their faces but I'd not get close enough due to fawning eejits...

To be clear, Boris is a Five star liar, as is Patel.

More BS avoiding the issue actually raised.
Hypocritical deflection posting from you, yet again.
Enjoy.

More BS avoiding the issue actually raised.
Hypocritical deflection posting from you, yet again.
Enjoy.
You're speaking in tongues.

You imagined I accused members of the government of being involved in laundering.

You're ignoring the fact that London is the money laundering capital of the world "because."

And by ignoring that, you manage to not address that the government is doing not much about it.

"Because!"

The same place where he gets all of his opinions from - the bottom set in year 8.
Tee Hee. Says the brian damaged loon who pulls assumptions from his hoop, then posts them on here, for all the world to laugh at!
(How's the rubbish clearance business going?)

Latest Threads