Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
But, But, but @wetsmonkey clearly stated that Boris was far to weak and feeble to sack underperforming ministers. So you post must be untrue, @wetsmonkey said it was so.

Boris certainly lives up to his reputation as being galscially slow to respond and to take action where and when it is needed. Even with Matt Hancock he waited until he was completely backed into a corner and had nowhere else to go.

I think that he has surpassed even this in the case of Priti Patel. Her fall, when it does come, is going to be that much more difficult for him to manage while preserving some shred of integrity.

Boris certainly lives up to his reputation as being galscially slow to respond and to take action where and when it is needed. Even with Matt Hancock he waited until he was completely backed into a corner and had nowhere else to go.

I think that he has surpassed even this in the case of Priti Patel. Her fall, when it does come, is going to be that much more difficult for him to manage while preserving some shred of integrity.

Bozo didn’t even sack Hancock.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Glacially?

But, But, but @wetsmonkey clearly stated that Boris was far to weak and feeble to sack underperforming ministers. So you post must be untrue, @wetsmonkey said it was so.

It’s interesting that you consider them as “underperforming ministers”. Yet you have never mentioned their underperformance before.

It’s interesting that you consider them as “underperforming ministers”. Yet you have never mentioned their underperformance before.
What's your first language, again?

Johnson rewards personal loyalty.
He has sacked most, if not all of those who dared stand up to him.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Dearie me. You can be very hard-hearted for someone so affected by the natural and timely deaths and bereavements of people you don't know.
I'm just a cacophony of contradictions, me.

If you were younger and not crippled with arthritis, you would be on an Incel watchlist.
Crippled with arthritis? You appear to be making statements with no basis in fact. Again. Is that why you're a dismal failure?
Still, it gave @Bravo_Bravo a little dribble of excitement running down his leg. You make a good pair.

Truxx

LE
OK. Let me get this straight.

we should not be remotely interested in the demise of the
Prime Ministers mother.

We should, however, be intensely concerned about the wallpaper.

I think I have the hang of it now.

OK. Let me get this straight.

we should not be remotely interested in the demise of the
Prime Ministers mother.

We should, however, be intensely concerned about the wallpaper.

I think I have the hang of it now.
ISWYDT.

Sacked ministers allegedly get a £17k pay off. Unsatisfactory performance pays.

Latest Threads