Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
I hope Boris and family have gone off on holiday somewhere so that Wets and Co can have another apoplexy over who paid for the ice creams.:)

I don't know about off on holiday - But it appears that he has been on the bones

Boris and Carrie Johnson are expecting their second child this winter,

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Norsemaid

Old-Salt
" Rainbow baby" means that you had a successful live birth after losing the previous baby to either miscarriage or stillbirth .
Apparently Carrie lost a baby in the beginning of the year and so now this baby is described as her " hopeful rainbow baby " .

Truxx

LE
" Rainbow baby" means that you had a successful live birth after losing the previous baby to either miscarriage or stillbirth .
Apparently Carrie lost a baby in the beginning of the year and so now this baby is described as her " hopeful rainbow baby " .
Wozo will be along soon to tell us that she only had a miscarriage to generate sympathy.

Wozo will be along soon to tell us that she only had a miscarriage to generate sympathy.

She already gets my greatest sympathy, she lets that bloated, fat white slug get on top of her.

To be honest, I don’t have the capacity to know much about his declared and undeclared offspring. Is he in double figures yet?

You have evidence of their activities?

To be honest, you are probably correct. I can’t see any normal sized women surviving that being on top of them.

She already gets my greatest sympathy, she lets that bloated, fat white slug get on top of her.

To be honest, I don’t have the capacity to know much about his declared and undeclared offspring. Is he in double figures yet?
BBC said seven, yesterday.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Looks like I am not the only Conservative that doesn’t hold Bozo in such high esteem.

Despite your protestations you being a Conservative is highly debatable, but if the point is conceded you're far Wetter than Heseltine ever was, albeit with a similar monomaniacal hatred of the Leader. Happily you won't be able to do as much damage as Tarzan the traitor did to Maggie, being as all you do is howl inconsequentially at Boris on here.