Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
So you tested positive and ignored instructions.

Don't wish to sound rude, but you're a bit of a selfish cvnt.
It's vanishingly rare that I wholeheartedly agree with BB, but here he is 100% on the money. @Snowy. is indeed a selfish cvnt, more than that he's proud of his moronic behaviour.

@Snowy. You've droned on previously about your various ailments, poor health and lack of self care, using the fact that you're still alive to "prove" you're right in not taking any precautions against Covid. If you are not a lying troll, the odds are rapidly stacking against you, and it will become increasingly likely that some day soon you'll stop posting on here because you will be on a one way trip to the cemetary or crematorium (via various teams of expensive and quite possibly overworked medical professionals trying very hard to save your worthless hide, of course). You won't be missed.

My only regret at your passing will be that I won't know where you're buried, so I can go and p1ss on your grave (travel restrictions permitting obvs).

What?..

Never tested positive you dumb twat....

You had to self isolate for 2 weeks to have a planned operation... and they test you 2-3 days before... that was the rules then... not sure now...

I didn't isolate and I didn't use the wash and nasal stuff they give you.. and passed the covid test...
So you had a test and it was negative.

I dont disagree with that. I have always contended that the biggest enemy of the elderly and infirm has been the stupidity and selfishness of some and no amount of draconian police state action will change that.

Even now social media is full of the "its not fair" brigade whilst blaming Boris.
I am a shut the borders kind of guy. But even I can rationalize, that IF the government had shut the borders with the sub-continent a fortnight earlier as the media wanted, then its possible we could have relaxed ALL measures and the variant already in country would have started to spike in July/August and right before the autumn where the virus tends to take off (so having the spike in June is advantageous).

Last edited:
What?..

Never tested positive you dumb twat....

You had to self isolate for 2 weeks to have a planned operation... and they test you 2-3 days before... that was the rules then... not sure now...

I didn't isolate and I didn't use the wash and nasal stuff they give you.. and passed the covid test...
Glad you were lucky. Was the washing for cov-19 or for e.g. MRSA?

You're wrong.

The US has 34,353,185 confirmed cases with 615,717 COVID fatalities. So about 1.8 percent of our cases ended up with a fatality.

The U.K. has 4,586,006 confirmed cases with 127,917 fatalities. Or about 2.8 percent of your confirmed cases result with a fatality as the outcome.

In under resourced vaccine hating flyover land it gets even better.

734 people have bought the farm, out of 61,303 confirmed cases. This also includes notional residents who died in other states. So 1.2 percent of the He Haws who contracted COVID perished. We have done ok.

Glad you were lucky. Was the washing for cov-19 or for e.g. MRSA?

Dunno.. the wash is called octenisan.. I still got the bottle in the bathroom cupboard.. and I think the nasal stuff was octenisan nasal gel..

Last edited:

The US has 34,353,185 confirmed cases with 615,717 COVID fatalities. So about 1.8 percent of our cases ended up with a fatality.

The U.K. has 4,586,006 confirmed cases with 127,917 fatalities. Or about 2.8 percent of your confirmed cases result with a fatality as the outcome.

734 people have bought the farm, out of 61,303 confirmed cases. This also includes notional residents who died in other states. So 1.2 percent of the He Haws who contracted COVID perished. We have done ok.
This graphic is IMO telling; turns out the US and UK have near identical deaths per million.

Both down to dreadful leadership.

1623843353179.png

This graphic is IMO telling; turns out the US and UK have near identical deaths per million.

Both down to dreadful leadership.

View attachment 581907
Is that because we also have a decent population of elderly individuals and masses of unhealthy people? Come on BB you know that when you are up in the years your chances to survive sickness and injury nose dive.

You also know how important fitness is to your health. Fit people cope better with stress and illness, while the 500 pound fat F#cks riding their mobility scooters get hammered.

Do you crush your hospitality sector to protect those that are on their way out, and the unhealthy? Or isolate them and let life get back to normal and save jobs?
It does seem like BoJo is going to give more ammunition to the red wave, with four more weeks of lockdown.

Truxx

LE

Apples and bananas.

It depends how you classify the deaths. In UK it is those who die within 28 days of a positive Covid test.

Slightly different to dying as a result of Covid.

Apples and bananas.

It depends how you classify the deaths. In UK it is those who die within 28 days of a positive Covid test.

Slightly different to dying as a result of Covid.
And the Germans rigged the game to make themselves look better.

But over here COVID fatalities result in more federal money for areas that appear to be in trouble.

Truxx

LE
I agree but people only see 600,000 plus deaths here and forget we have a population that exceeds 330 million people.
And for every one of those deaths there would have been 10 times more, on their own struggling to hang on, in a hospital bed, with a family back home not knowing how things would turn out. So plenty of heartache regardless of how the stats are spun.

Lard of the Isles wished both Scotland and England well in their Euro matches. After this sporting gesture he condemned the UK - Australia trade deal as a disaster for Scotland... Maybe he would prefer tariffs to be retained on Scottish Exports?

It now appears that even if Bozo allegedly considers a Cabinet Minister in charge of Health, during a pandemic “******* hopeless”, they will keep their job, as long as they show slavish loyalty to the leader.

Very concerning.

Latest Threads