Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Is Cummings taking tac advice from a TIM on staggering his disclosure?

I think he's trying to make some money off Substack to be honest.

If he was interested in public service, he could have just dumped any evidence on the Select Committee?

Still, fun to see what happens next

Spin the "wheel of fate" - Nothing happnes, Official Secrets Act prosecution, Civil Action from the Government Legal Department, dying mysteriously in a Paris underpass?

A genuine question for those who dislike Boris so much.
Do you have some sort of app/group which informs you when Boris does or says something (however trivial) or do you all sit staring at the screen on your devices hoping something crops up which you feel the need to share with us all?
Its considerably easier and less effort than waiting for news of something good he's done.

I hear he once tried to help a homeless person keep warm by lighting them a fire, during his Bullingdon days, so such stories do exist.
You "heard" a "story"?

Cummings was not SpAD to Johnson and hasn't been one since 2014.

How very unlike you, with your gargantuan reputation for careful research and admirably restrained diligence not to have pointed this out.

How very unlike you to jump in like a SPOTY winning belter_belter, who has been supping on the brasso_brasso, and is too thick to understand what an Ex SPAD is.

But amazingly has this immense talent for reading things that haven't been written.

You f***ing w@nkspangle.

You "heard" a "story"?

Yes, amazingly he remembers a '' Story '' he once heard

But cannot remember fantasising about '' Heavy glass ashtrays '' that he wrote about on the hallowed pages of ARRSE.

Illicit chemicals / over indulgence in loopy juice has that effect.

Caption this:

Plastic paddy Biden G7 UK.
(Is that a sausage or dynamite from my old PIRA pals)

Attachments

• IMG_20210611_083544.jpg
    IMG_20210611_083544.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 33
How very unlike you to jump in like a SPOTY winning belter_belter, who has been supping on the brasso_brasso, and is too thick to understand what an Ex SPAD is.

But amazingly has this immense talent for reading things that haven't been written.

You f***ing w@nkspangle.
/bite

Billy, Cummings last post was Senior Adviser to Johnson. His last SpAd post was 2014.

Just saying because I like to trigger you.

Snowy.

War Hero

Boris Johnson plans to delay June 21 lockdown lift until JULY 19 after Delta variant triples in a week​

FFS.. Can we have a vote of no confidence please?...

Yes, amazingly he remembers a '' Story '' he once heard

But cannot remember fantasising about '' Heavy glass ashtrays '' that he wrote about on the hallowed pages of ARRSE.

Illicit chemicals / over indulgence in loopy juice has that effect.

Why don’t you log into your Northern_Biff account anymore?

Making a bit of a comeback, failure? Time heavy on your hands? Horse gone to the glue factory? Can you cope with a handcart?

So simple that it might even be possible for a cretin like you to understand - I am not Northern Biff and never have been.

Although TBF, I might be over egging your abilities -
  • Someone who needs time zones explained half a dozen times is not exactly bulging in the brains department.
  • Someone who sends PM's when they are on crack or smashed out of their skull on alcohol is not exactly bulging in the brains department.
  • Someone who fantasisies about smashing glass ashtrays in people's faces is not exactly bulging in the brains department.
  • Someone who has a PhD in post deletion / editing is not exactly blessed in the brains department.
  • Someone who's Military career consisted of being hoofed around Sqn's before being hoofed to the MedCen to get them to f**k out the way is hardly bulging in the brains department.
All in all, it might be fair to say that the Dr, Doctor, Dr, MMA & Bar is as thick as pig sh!t in a bottle, which would explain why the thick tw@t thinks that I am Northern Biff.

For all you Boris Grrrrrrrr fans, read it and weep....

Do you have one for those of us who did sums at school?

Guaranteed to make some heads explode:

So simple that it might even be possible for a cretin like you to understand - I am not Northern Biff and never have been.

Although TBF, I might be over egging your abilities -
  • Someone who needs time zones explained half a dozen times is not exactly bulging in the brains department.
  • Someone who sends PM's when they are on crack or smashed out of their skull on alcohol is not exactly bulging in the brains department.
  • Someone who fantasisies about smashing glass ashtrays in people's faces is not exactly bulging in the brains department.
  • Someone who has a PhD in post deletion / editing is not exactly blessed in the brains department.
  • Someone who's Military career consisted of being hoofed around Sqn's before being hoofed to the MedCen to get them to f**k out the way is hardly bulging in the brains department.
All in all, it might be fair to say that the Dr, Doctor, Dr, MMA & Bar is as thick as pig sh!t in a bottle, which would explain why the thick tw@t thinks that I am Northern Biff.

You forgot the password.