Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
The vaccine requires two doses to be fully effective. Additionally, the efficacy of the vaccine was only demonstrated with four weeks between doses (although perhaps new data suggests the 8-12 weeks the UK is putting between doses is effective - a brief literature search indicated people were calling for RCTs of this strategy around January but I'm not sure any data is available at this moment in time).

I think less than 1 percent of our population have had both jabs compared to some countries that are approaching 4 percent.

This isn't to say, just because it's not the roaring success we are lead to believe it is, doesn't mean it's at the other end of spectrum and should be deemed a failure.

Where did you get 1% from?

1621285906148.png

Edit, I really should have read all the replies first.

Compared to the rest of the EU (except Malta with a population half a million), it appear that they arent even close to the UK when it comes to second jabs.

Compared to the rest of the EU (except Malta with a population half a million), it appear that they arent even close to the UK when it comes to second jabs.

The surprising thing from that is how few Russia have vaccinated fully.

So, why isn’t the vaccine rollout a roaring success?

I couldn’t be bothered catching up on the thread, so if someone could provide a brief overview of the current state of the grrrrrr I’d be most grateful.

If the Times is to be believed

The Indian variant of coronavirus is the dominant strain in Bolton and Blackburn, with ministers frustrated that people who turned down the jab are now being hospitalised with Covid-19.

Fukcwits turning down the vaccine - Still, it will be good for a Boris Grrrrrr from the braindead, retarded and moonhowlers.

Interestingly, he hasn’t actually denied it.

What is there to deny ?

Instead I will give you a brief history lesson.

In the days before PC claptrap / diversity / woke shit

Scotland was referred to in 3 parts - Islanders / Highlanders and Lowlanders.

Anything that was NORTHERN referred to the North of England.

Anything that was SOUTHERN referred to the shandy drinking puffs from the South of England.

And no self respecting Scotsman would ever, ever pretend to be English - Not even on an anonymous forum.

tgo

LE
If the Times is to be believed

Fukcwits turning down the vaccine - Still, it will be good for a Boris Grrrrrr from the braindead, retarded and moonhowlers.
Aye,

Cue the 'virus is racist' w@nkers.

Top trolling....

I didn't think it was a suggestion, more cause and effect.
As did the other 3 Sgts and 1 RSM in the same tv room at the time.

What do you mean by cause and effect?