Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
The media's shit-slinging has gone from verbal diarrhoea to chronic constipation. They have no ammunition at present.

They have now :) :)

Boris Johnson’s government is expected to introduce a bill in the spring to make photo ID mandatory from 2023 for all UK-wide and English elections.

Personally I would have gone a step further - National ID Cards.

Really give them something to howl about.

The LimpDumbs won’t be happy as they too are advocates of vote cheating.
Not sure how it will work but probably easy for those of us with passport and driving licences already in the system.
A fantastic idea and the screeching will run and run on the BBC and Gruniad.

Last edited:

Daz

LE

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Ah, the politics of jealousy and grievance, I see you you've found your natural level Comrade.

Go on, tell me how you're a lifelong Tory again...

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
£12.5 k of food for the 2 of them, indicates that he has no financial problems as previously indicated. Let’s hope that he has paid for it and it’s not an undeclared gift.
Wow.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Maybe he could chuck some food over to Ian Duncan Smith, he seems to need to live on snot.
Letting yourself down here, diversion of effort from the Schwerpunkt....

Ban the widespread use of postal fraud voting while they are at it and then sit back and watch the resulting meltdown
My Dad had a letter from Mrs Sturgeon yesterday (him and millions of others I suppose) urging him to elect postal voting. Sign her form and he will be sent a voting slip...
She also says that this will keep him safe from Covid19.
Her letter also took the chance to diss Boris and reinforce the IndyRef thing.
She was pictured in a very odd pose, looking very smug and also sporting a very odd hairdo.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
You act as if our current administration is here for the better government of the country?

They are here for the primary reasons of a political party; the advancement of their agenda, and securing a further term in government.

Now, the fan club here might have missed it; but the Dear Leader is enjoying this current lark of being PM on the way to the better job - being an ex-PM, where he can make more money as a consultant with none of the accountability or responsibility of being the PM

He does seem a bit short of cash, allegedly.

We'll have to follow who is who on the Lenin Mausoleum as the briefing to client journalists appears to be entering a new phase with articles like that one.
Hmmm, you're missing the intended target by concentrating your ire on what you believe he might do, not what you want to believe he's already done. Not an effective Growl, you must try harder, focus your bile....

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
What’s that got to do with a press briefing room for Allegra Stratton to address the media in?

Don’t we currently have secure comms methods for Bozo to contact people?
Good use of "Bozo", really pinned the point to the post, well done, no really.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
So, four weak wails of anti-Boris anguish from @wetsmonkey since Saturday, and one rambling anecdote from @Boumer which missed the impact zone, let alone the target.

Oh come on chaps, try harder!

My Dad had a letter from Mrs Sturgeon yesterday (him and millions of others I suppose) urging him to elect postal voting. Sign her form and he will be sent a voting slip...
She also says that this will keep him safe from Covid19.
Her letter also took the chance to diss Boris and reinforce the IndyRef thing.
She was pictured in a very odd pose, looking very smug and also sporting a very odd hairdo.
So she is using Government money to pay for and send political communications?

Having read the Guardian article I am left with the impression that the sections of the communities least likely to have photo id are also the very same sections of the community who are least likely to be registered to vote.

Thank heavens there are people prepared to campaign to stop this grave injustice. An injustice that will make it more difficult for unregistered voters to cast their votes. Where should I send my donation to help the cause?

Daz

LE
It seems somethings never change, from this time 3 years ago

29027732_10215996444084343_279666469061525504_n.jpg

Last edited:
Having read the Guardian article I am left with the impression that the sections of the communities least likely to have photo id are also the very same sections of the community who are least likely to be registered to vote.

Indeed.

I await with bated breath a surge in Guardian articles from Halima Begum, explaining this strange phenomenon :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Indeed.

I await with bated breath a surge in Guardian articles from Halima Begum, explaining this strange phenomenon :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
No doubt arguing "Effect and Cause" rather than the other way round...

Ah, the politics of jealousy and grievance, I see you you've found your natural level Comrade.

Go on, tell me how you're a lifelong Tory again...

I can’t remember a Tory PM in my lifetime having an opulent refit of No 10 done using Tory Party funds, then realising it’s not really the done thing and then looking for donors to finance your extravagant taste.

A £200 k refurb when the average house price is the country is £250 k, looks spoilt brattish, in these financially austere times.

I don’t think you will find many Tories who think that this is a good look.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

Thank heavens there are people prepared to campaign to stop this grave injustice. An injustice that will make it more difficult for unregistered voters to cast their votes. Where should I send my donation to help the cause?

Any money you send to The Conservative Party is likely to be used for wallpaper.

And how would you know?

Because there isn’t a flood of them coming forward to say it is. Apart from those with their noses jammed up his anus, can you tell me anyone who supports party fund usage for making Bozo’s pad more partial?

Latest Threads