Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Seems like a high priority during these fiscally stretched times. Or is it a simple vanity project?

Boris Grrr

Aren't you just like the kid with a new toy. I hope you write a thank you letter to Boris for having this story in the news so you have something to Grrr against!

And it should be refurbished at minimal public expense when it’s upgrade time comes around. Commensurate with these austere financial times.

Maybe get the same company that does maintenance on MSQs.
Well here is an idea, why don't you write the the part of the government that deals with that part of it and suggest it.

I am sure with your vast skills you will be able to find out who to wri...................... oh wait that is right you are incapable of doing basic things.

What a bastard. I always used to see prime ministers queuing up outside Aldi for their groceries. Even worse was the bastards allowing senior royal family members jump in before them.

At least when the secret deliveries started, the royals had to go to the back of the queue and wait their turn.
Does that mean I will have to take my shopping, that has just been DELIVERED to my door, back to the shop.

Boris Grrr

Aren't you just like the kid with a new toy. I hope you write a thank you letter to Boris for having this story in the news so you have something to Grrr against!

It just reminds us that there is money when it suits and our leader lives in the lap of luxury whilst this country has the worst financial outcome in The G7.

Well here is an idea, why don't you write the the part of the government that deals with that part of it and suggest it.

I am sure with your vast skills you will be able to find out who to wri...................... oh wait that is right you are incapable of doing basic things.

I have Research Boy and Co to jump to for that.

Does that mean I will have to take my shopping, that has just been DELIVERED to my door, back to the shop.

£12.5 k of food for the 2 of them, indicates that he has no financial problems as previously indicated. Let’s hope that he has paid for it and it’s not an undeclared gift.

It just reminds us that there is money when it suits and our leader lives in the lap of luxury whilst this country has the worst financial outcome in The G7.
Write and tell him what you think. You never know, he may attach more import to what you say than the square root of eff all your whining tantrums get here.

Go for it. Spit your dummy out where it really matters.

It contrast severely with the contents of the school meals grudgingly dished out to kids last year. Whilst private companies made a profit on the taxpayer.

Maybe he could chuck some food over to Ian Duncan Smith, he seems to need to live on snot.

Latest Threads