Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Yes I did, it was bollocks before, it's bollocks now, the rules have always been clear if people could be bothered looking at them
"People" being the government, Lance and others of the Brexit persuasion?

"Well inshore fisheries peeps, I know we used you but.....tough shit...."

Because your feeble post makes such a convincing argument to rejoin the EU FFS
I've never argued to rejoin or to have another referendum or anything like that. Have I?

It was a lie back then, still is. HTH

Even the blessed Nigel said it was a mistake.

"Practiced, Believed, Operated on the mind of the victim" used to be what I was taught to look for in stated cases of fraud.

Never mind.

Be alright in ten years or whenever.

Daz

LE
Indeed...

I used the Independent version to reply as your link is behind a paywall

On Good Morning Britain on results day, Mr Farage however said: “No, I can’t [guarantee the money would go to the NHS]. I would never have made that claim.

Since he was not in Government, he was never in a position to guarantee any spending allocation

“That was one of the mistakes I think the Leave campaign made. It wasn’t one of my adverts, I can assure you. I think they made a mistake in doing that.”

He thought that the "Leave Campaign" said something it did not, fair enough comment given the misreporting in the press about what was actually printed on the bus

Last edited:

Daz

LE
I've never argued to rejoin or to have another referendum or anything like that. Have I?
You've just kept arguing that it was a mistake to leave....oh and failed to accept the result, not to mention failing to spot I was taking the piss out of you with the reply as that's all it deserved :)

Daz

LE
"People" being the government, Lance and others of the Brexit persuasion?

"Well inshore fisheries peeps, I know we used you but.....tough shit...."
More bollocks from the twitter feeder, try reading the published rules and advise, something I hope more people do

I used the Independent version to reply as your link is behind a paywall

On Good Morning Britain on results day, Mr Farage however said: “No, I can’t [guarantee the money would go to the NHS]. I would never have made that claim.

Since he was not in Government, he was never in a position to guarantee any spending allocation

“That was one of the mistakes I think the Leave campaign made. It wasn’t one of my adverts, I can assure you. I think they made a mistake in doing that.”

He thought that the "Leave Campaign" said something it did not, fair enough comment given the misreporting in the press about what was actually printed on the bus

I thought that the culprit was Dominic Cummings?

ACAB

LE
More bollocks from the twitter feeder, try reading the published rules and advise, something I hope more people do
Put the cretin on ignore, I have and do not have to read any of his inane posts.

Daz

LE
I thought that the culprit was Dominic Cummings?
It's immaterial who the culprit was, the issue I had was someone claiming NF "apologised" for something he never did and never apologised for either

HCL

LE
We know from Brexit that big emotional lies do work, which is what the SNP used last time. Be interesting to see Boris trying the rational economic argument, which didn't work for remain.
Big lies? Still waiting for planes to fall out of the sky. Was that one of your Twatters?
They need to convince Scots that they have a voice at Westminster.
They already have, they're called MPs.
All surveys are managed to a degree but the What Scotland Thinks is as good as you're going to get anywhere,

Worked for Brexit.

Alien to this government. As it pursues even bigger dead cat strategies to divert from reality.

Dead cat strategies? Diversions from reality? What was diverting you from posting during all the wonderful news about vaccinations?

Bombheads, eh.

Yers, unfortunately we’re now seeing how the EU works in reality, and it’s really not that appetising and it’s been bought out by Putin.

Oh we should commission a report into that.

Could Chris Grayling run it? Then we could ignore it.

:)

Oh we should commission a report into that.

Could Chris Grayling run it? Then we could ignore it.

:)
I thought the Americans already had, commissioned By Hillary. Still President Biwhathisnameden is conforming to type and reversing to the failures of Obama. But we shouldn't really be surprised. Merkel is a closet Communist, Macron is an avowed one. The only one who isn't is Putin and he pretends he could still be one.

WightMivvi

War Hero
If he is still stuck on a zip wire where did his overall 80 seat majority come from?
Well, given that we’re repeatedly told he’s a lair, a cheat, an incompetent buffoon, a racist, a fascist, treacherous , stupid, and fails to support the offspring of his rampant loins, just imagine the size of the majority he would have if he was a paragon of virtue.