Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Oops, my bad.
Pathetic that you seem to have missed out the fact that the same group found Boris Likeable.

Plenty of people are likeable, but incompetent, indecisive and untrustworthy and they aren’t The PM.

Are you relieving yourself with continuous button bashing?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hundred of thousands of people outside the public sector have been working in close proximity to others right through the pandemic.

We should all be grateful really or we would be sitting in the cold and dark with nothing to eat.
True dat, other than my official days off and holiday days, I've been working all the way through, sitting on, at first, empty buses and trains, then moderately filled buses and trains,and now, the busier buses and trains. Where I work, no one has tested positive and no one has had to isolate (private sector), yet my local council took teh step to close down in March 20 and decided there and then that they wouldn't be back until March 21, not sure if this has been extended yet but probably has.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Incompetent, Indecisive and Untrustworthy.

Updated and no sign that “Getting Brexit Done” has improved his ratings.

Probably because the Naysayers have seen that Brexit wasn't the absolute clusterfuck that they envisoned and have decided to go off at a tangent and make Covid the "new Brexit" in their fight for something to nail Boris with!
Plus also looking at the poll, the Naysayers have 52%, whereas those supprting Boris have 34% with 14% not knowing. If we use those figures as the Remainers used the Brexit figures, there is no clear result (52% vs 48% ring a bell?)

Plenty of people are likeable, but incompetent, indecisive and untrustworthy and they aren’t The PM.

Are you relieving yourself with continuous button bashing?
I am using the site functions to indicate how I feel about some posts.
If you don't want dumb ratings, don't post dumb stuff.
As people have said repeatedly, if you thought before posting, your posts might actually be worth discussing.

Re the current media nonsense, which surprises me not. I doubt anyone outside the 'Boris Grrr' minority will even see the BBC's blathering, which doesn't upset me at all.

Boris and his government have done all I could have expected a government to do. Not only have they been fighting Covid, they have also had to put up with disunity in Westminster, getting Brexit over the line and battling a hostile, mostly barking media.

Well done Boris for keeping the death toll to only 100k.
If the communist Labour party had been in power, the numbers would probably be quadruple that.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Another one who didn’t scroll down the page. Irony.

Did you think it was The Daily Mirror again?
You found those posts you claimed I had made yet? Bit awkward if you haven't, as it might look like you were lying to the casual observer and you constantly tell us how honest you are.

I am using the site functions to indicate how I feel about some posts.
If you don't want dumb ratings, don't post dumb stuff.
As people have said repeatedly, if you thought before posting, your posts might actually be worth discussing.

Keep bashing.

Well done Boris for keeping the death toll to only 100k.
If the communist Labour party had been in power, the numbers would probably be quadruple that.
Yeah but... If Labour were in power, the population would be very rich through no fault of their own...

The Abbottesque Fcuking Clown Jonathon Ashworth said:
The government also failed to create a working contact-tracing system, did not introduce effective health controls at the borders and still did not offer "proper sick pay"

You found those posts you claimed I had made yet? Bit awkward if you haven't, as it might look like you were lying to the casual observer and you constantly tell us how honest you are.

You responded to a post with an article from The Daily Express, with a post about Daily Mirror bias, in your rush to look funny, you didn’t even read the headline.

Daily Mirror Boy.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
You responded to a post with an article from The Daily Express, with a post about Daily Mirror bias, in your rush to look funny, you didn’t even read the headline.

Daily Mirror Boy.
Never mind trying to deflect from what I asked, even though you are still wrong about it, how about those posts you claimed I made?

The Daily Mirror appears to be the next hankie wringing go to for wets. It's on a par with his stock favorite The Independent for accuracy
Overall, we rate The Daily Mirror Left-Center Biased based on story selection that moderately favors the Left and Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing and several failed fact checks.

I am happy to admit that you did not respond to my post, however for some reason, you responded to another post with something about The Daily Mirror.

Why?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I am happy to admit that you did not respond to my post, however for some reason, you responded to another post with something about The Daily Mirror.

Why?
Going to show those posts I made? Pop those up and I'll answer it for you.

Going to show those posts I made? Pop those up and I'll answer it for you.

#29214, shows a post that you made, referencing me, when I had just posted a Daily Express article. You wrongly referenced The Daily Mirror.

#28852 was the original post, you responded to @Wightsparker who was talking about my Daily Express article. You responded by wrongly referencing The Daily Mirror.

You like to call me out for apparently not reading passed the headlines.

Why did you reference The Daily Mirror?

rifleair

War Hero
The eternal excuse. Wafer thin now, but keep clutching to it.
You can call it an excuse, but it's still a fact unless you can point us to a conservative government that didn't have to rectify any damage from the outgoing one?

You can call it an excuse, but it's still a fact unless you can point us to a conservative government that didn't have to rectify any damage from the outgoing one?

Absolutely, the first 5 years maybe, no longer relevant and the excuse needs to be stowed away for next time.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
#29214, shows a post that you made, referencing me, when I had just posted a Daily Express article. You wrongly referenced The Daily Mirror.

#28852 was the original post, you responded to @Wightsparker who was talking about my Daily Express article. You responded by wrongly referencing The Daily Mirror.

You like to call me out for apparently not reading passed the headlines.

Why did you reference The Daily Mirror?
Those posts, anything, anything at all?

Latest Threads