Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Trump????..............Who he???

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Yesterdays man (well, a couple of days before that but you get he point)

Shame Trump has gone, he was great entertainment. I'm sure Biden will turn out to be equally as bonkers but he'll probably kill a lot more people than Trump
He will be dead himself by the end of the year, minimising the damage.

As someone whose been retasked to CV19 marshal that is more or less 100% accurate. We have an area in my city that is the source for most of our infections, and you can't tell the difference between Lockdown and a normal day.
In that area we've had two cars tyres slashed, at least three blokes spat/coughed on, one bloke approached and told to leave by a gang of youths who stated words to the effect of You should leave, this is our area now, and our laws. In between lockdowns the guy I was working with entered a shop only to have a male come storming out of the next door barbers and block his exit with a pair of scissors.
They had shops open down there which were posting lookouts for us, as we'd been in so many times to tell them to put the masks on. Literally they were spending more time and effort avoiding the mask rules than it would take to obey them. Other shops got a trestle table, stuck a few stacks of food on them and claimed to be essential food sellers.
What county are you in?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Which one, Biden or Trump? Or are we in for a spectacular double!
I was meaning Creepy Joe, but you may have a point. Odds on the double?

ACAB

LE
You didn't here I'll even post them so you can't pretend you didn't see them

You're still wrong, why would I be working at a day job at 2203hrs exactly? Off you go now, come back when you have a coherent argument for a change.

Where did I state that? Is this another thing you've made up?

The Mirror thing you already embarrassed yourself over, I'm not going to make it worse for you as I'm nice.
God, does @wetsmonkey not do irony??

"I don't care what you do but I just hope that the taxpayer isn't picking up the tab...."

Seriously??? I mean SERIOUSLY??

Daz

LE
What a sad day, when it comes to this.

Waffle, waffle, unnamed source etc etc, he said, she said etc etc

The spokesperson from the Department for International Trade said: “This is not government policy, the Cabinet Office have issued clear guidance, available at gov.uk/transition, and we encourage all businesses to follow that guidance. We are ensuring all officials are properly conveying this information.”
Remind me again, how did we cope prior to the EU, or indeed how we managed to trade with the rest of the world - the systems are there, and have been for some time

Last edited:

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
What a sad day, when it comes to this.

What a sad day, when it comes to @wetsmonkey quoting from the Grauniad. Oh dear, is there nothing sufficiently doom-laden enough in the Independent for you this morning?

No-bad-news-in-the-Cindy-Grrr, eh?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Trump????..............Who he???
What is the point of your comment @Graculus ? Obviously you think Boris has done something wrong here; are you saying that:

a. Boris loved Trump, but now he's gone has cruelly abandoned him, the traitor,
b. Boris is wrong to be speaking to the "leader of the Free World" at the first opportunity,
c. Boris is desperate to suck up to Dead Man Winning Joe,
d. Argh! I can't believe Biden spoke to Boris, hasn't he heard about the twigs and the dogging, or
e. All of the above, Grrrr etc?

Why does Bozo feel the need to publish a contrived photo of him speaking to Biden, is he that needy?

Did Biden feel the need to do likewise.

Latest Threads