Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Journalists not allowed follow up questions on Bozo briefing, I see, not able to challenge contents of answers or any non answers if they happen.

Disappointing.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Journalists not allowed follow up questions on Bozo briefing, I see, not able to challenge contents of answers or any non answers if they happen.

Disappointing.
Now you are here any chance of answering my questions from your little hissy fit the other day? As you obviously seem very keen on questions being answered

Disappointing.
1611336794816.png

Now you are here any chance of answering my questions from your little hissy fit the other day? As you obviously seem very keen on questions being answered

No hissy fit. I have posted my point a couple of times that night, you posted something totally irrelevant and mistaken to respond to what I posted and are trying to weasel out of it.

Why are you deflecting from what I have just posted?

Daily Mirror Boy.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
No hissy fit. I have posted my point a couple of times that night, you posted something totally irrelevant and mistaken to respond to what I posted and are trying to weasel out of it.

Daily Mirror Boy.
So you aren't going to answer then? I'm shocked. Both hypocritical and weak.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I answered it numerous times on the night, go back, read it again, digest. Stop deflecting Daily Mirror Boy.
You didn't here I'll even post them so you can't pretend you didn't see them

wetsmonkey said:
You thought the article I posted was from The Daily Mirror didn’t you? That fitted in with your entrenched bias that somethings are just bad. Lazy and incite full.

When it actually turned out to be the Daily Express, you must have had a flush of embarrassment and thought, ****, I didn’t even read the headlines, never mind the article. Note to self, mustn’t rush to try and look smart.

HaHa. I hope you’re not this shit at your day job. Shouldn’t you be working now?

Keep on denying, doubling down and blaming others.
You're still wrong, why would I be working at a day job at 2203hrs exactly? Off you go now, come back when you have a coherent argument for a change.

wetsmonkey said:
I’m asking you, in the ridiculous way that I’m constantly asked by numerous people on here, as you stated that you have a day job and were on here instead of working.

I don’t care what you do, I just hope the taxpayer isn’t paying you to spout on here.
Where did I state that? Is this another thing you've made up?

The Mirror thing you already embarrassed yourself over, I'm not going to make it worse for you as I'm nice.

Bozo doesn’t want to be challenged on weak or non answers, that’s all I can assume.

Similar to PMQs when Starmer has had his 6th question, Bozo answers off at a tangent to get an unassociated point or insult across, knowing that he doesn’t have a way to respond.

You didn't here I'll even post them so you can't pretend you didn't see them

You're still wrong, why would I be working at a day job at 2203hrs exactly? Off you go now, come back when you have a coherent argument for a change.

Where did I state that? Is this another thing you've made up?

The Mirror thing you already embarrassed yourself over, I'm not going to make it worse for you as I'm nice.

Cheers Research Boys stand in for taking the time to bring that all up.

You know, I know. Stop deflecting.

Weak as, off you pop to the mong corner again. I'll kick you again when I need entertaining. @Trackpen hope you have better luck.

So no answer to my post today?

Do you still need help telling the difference between newspaper websites?

I post a Daily Express article you respond with a bias piece about The Daily Mirror, you got it wrong in your haste to look smart, everyone can see it. You look dickish when you try to deny it.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

Daily Mirror Boy.
Sorry, can't make out what you're saying over all the hissing. Was it something about how you're right and everyone else is wrong? Or are you back to your normal Boris-based growlery?

Latest Threads