Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Even if every EU country was only giving 1-shot vaccines and the UK was only giving 2-shot vaccines the UK is still way ahead of any EU country on vaccinations:

Is the tedious woodentop still banging on then?
Have a gander at the country where we both reside.
Up to today all those resident in care and nursing homes, as well as all health professionals should have had their first jab.
And today, to much fanfare is when the over 75s in the general population get rolled out into the next phase of the programme.
Here is the official website, type in any vaccination centre in any departement and see how many slots are available, I dare you.

They either have no vaccine or are so far behind schedule that they are still catching up on the previous tranche.
My money is on the second at present, but teddies are currently being thrown alles uber der platz in the Elysee quartier according to national news.
He is not a happy person because the programme is well behind and:-
The Minister of Health says 15 million French people will be vaccinated, at best, in July.
The Minister of Transport says 26 million by the summer.

Both reported on national media.

But Boris grrr eh?
Some people still, at this late stage in their lives, need to get out more.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Up to today all those resident in care and nursing homes, as well as all health professionals should have had their first jab.
And today, to much fanfare is when the over 75s in the general population get rolled out into the next phase of the programme.
Here is the official website, type in any vaccination centre in any departement and see how many slots are available, I dare you.

They either have no vaccine or are so far behind schedule that they are still catching up on the previous tranche.
My money is on the second at present, but teddies are currently being thrown alles uber der platz in the Elysee quartier according to national news.
The Minister of Health says 15 million French people will be vaccinated, at best, in July.

But Boris grrr eh?
Can't - we're on lockdown! ;)

Oyibo

LE

But Boris grrr eh?

Interesting: My nearest hospital in Haute Savoie (massive and modern), 'Health professionals only'. All the others, 'No slots available'.

As an aside, last year the nearest hospital had a demonstration against health worker redundancies. I never did follow up on whether the government went ahead with the lay-offs

ACAB

LE
Good God!!! How does @wetsmonkey have time to do any police work as he's seems to be a permanent fixture on here........

Boris Grrrrr....

May I advance an idea here.

Lets look at the amount of things the Opposition has found to complain about over CV19. Apart from the lack of PPE in the first wave, which was a logistics issue, and should be placed at the door of the NHS, there's not been, well, anything.
If there'd been anything wrong to any degree they'd have been screaming from the roof tops. As they're not I would advance the idea its been handled well.

If you have received a vaccine, you have been vaccinated, so stop trolling.

But according to the companies, not fully.

How is it possible that you can be so f***ing dense ?

It doesn't take the brains of a NASA scientist to know the difference between vaccinated and fully protected ( If that is even achievable / possible )

If you contract Gonorrhea and pop off to the docs, the doc might give you a single injection to cure you ( alternatively, he might give you certain antibiotics ) This will not stop you being re-infected with Gonorrhea, should you continue to dip your wick where perhaps it should not be getting dipped.

With the ( unknown ) amounts of illegal's in the UK ( who may or may not present themselves for vaccination ) I would expect that even as an Island Nation, the UK will take a long time to completely eradicate Covid from it's shores.

Truxx

LE
Good God!!! How does @wetsmonkey have time to do any police work as he's seems to be a permanent fixture on here........

Boris Grrrrr....
I am cojugating. I am on the verge of proposing a Grrrrichter scale against which his offerings might be judged. For instance a snide reference to his past indiscretions, him dangling from a zip wire might get a "1" on the Grrrrichter scale, whereas coverage of Boris stabbing OAPs in the eye might merit a 9. Use of the word "bozo" in any reference would automatically ratchet things up by one level.

I think the idea has much merit. Unfortunately it requires two things. The first is that I need to do a little more work to properly define then peer review the process.

This is unlikely to happen as I am the idlest man in NATO.

Second it might tempt me to take the tendentious troll off "ignore".

This too is unlikely to happen.

But others may wish to adopt the scale just on the off chance I am tempted, as a result, to arbitrate on the Grrrrichter level awarded.

How is it possible that you can be so f***ing dense ?

It doesn't take the brains of a NASA scientist to know the difference between vaccinated and fully protected ( If that is even achievable / possible )

If you contract Gonorrhea and pop off to the docs, the doc might give you a single injection to cure you ( alternatively, he might give you certain antibiotics ) This will not stop you being re-infected with Gonorrhea, should you continue to dip your wick where perhaps it should not be getting dipped.

With the ( unknown ) amounts of illegal's in the UK ( who may or may not present themselves for vaccination ) I would expect that even as an Island Nation, the UK will take a long time to completely eradicate Covid from it's shores.

It doesn’t take any brains to realise the difference between partially vaccinated and fully vaccinated in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.

Why would you compare a disease that caused by a bacteria with a viral infection?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
It doesn’t take any brains to realise the difference between partially vaccinated and fully vaccinated in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.

Is that the same as being partially pregnant ?

You can either be vaccinated or not vaccinated - Which is what the previous poster pointed out to you. He was not talking about the merits of the strength of the medication.

Why would you compare a disease that caused by a bacteria with a viral infection?

I didn't compare anything. I used it as an analogy which clearly whizzed over your head

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
I am cojugating.

Cogitating or conjugating? This is important stuff, you know...

Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Umlaut etc.

Latest Threads