Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
You're as shit at guessing what I think

Your posts are a fair representation of what you think, Last Word Guy.

Last edited:
How many of Bozo’s 80 seat majority voted against him tonight? Less than a year and it all looks quite shambolic.

How many of Bozo’s 80 seat majority voted against him tonight? Less than a year and it all looks quite shambolic.
291 votes to 78, seems pretty decisive. I wonder what it would have been if SirKneelalot had made a decision one way or the other?

291 votes to 78, seems pretty decisive. I wonder what it would have been if SirKneelalot had made a decision one way or the other?

It’s the significance of 55 (just seen) Tory MPs rebelling against Bozo. Not great, once they get the taste of disloyalty.

It’s the significance of 55 (just seen) Tory MPs rebelling against Bozo. Not great, once they get the taste of disloyalty.
Boris Ggggrrrr!!!!

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
You should apply for a job on BBC R4, they've just spent the last hour explaining how winning the vote was actually a massive defeat, as opposed to what it actually was: you know, the government winning the contentious vote by a huge margin (thanks to the spineless opposition), even though a significant number of their own side voted against the matter at hand.

What effect does this not-defeat have? Erm, not much. It might make the Govt be somewhat more fulsome in its explanations, then again it might not.

But hey, let's not let reality get in the way of a good Prime Ministerial-based growlathon, eh?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
BBC this morning, in their usual fashion, were reporting the approval of the vaccine for covid, repeatedly telling us the UK are the first country to approve a vaccine. Did you get that, the first country to approve a vaccine, repeat as nauseum.

Fair enough, it is news, but one of the reporters had to mention that this was good news for Boris, even though 10 former Cabinet members voted agin his new Tier proposals, which passed handsomely as Labour once again wimped out.

Why am I posting this here rather than the informative BBC is crap, sorry biased thread? Well my point is about the 10 former Cabinet members. I doubt they really voted against the government out of sympathy with their constituents but rather are lining themselves up for jobs when Boris leaves No10. They are showing the Party that they are ready to step in to Boris's shoes, even if they don't fit.

Scheming venal barstewards, using one of the most vital issues this country has faced in many a year to line themselves up at the trough! IMHO!

ETA:. @Themanwho is obviously of a similar mind but quicker than me!