Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

Daz

LE
**** knows why you think something that has taken 50 years and still isnt complete is a success. No more complaining about Brexit for you.

I didnt say they were the same, dont be making stuff up, I used smoking as an example of how the noble british public dont listen to health experts.

Fascinating - so lets leave it as follows:

You personally don't feel like it's a success despite the graphs showing it clearly is. Great, why not.

And you don't think they are the same, but you do think they are the same to the point that your weird interpretation of one also carries over to the over. Ok, again - sure, why not.

Fascinating - so lets leave it as follows:

You personally don't feel like it's a success despite the graphs showing it clearly is. Great, why not.

And you don't think they are the same, but you do think they are the same to the point that your weird interpretation of one also carries over to the over. Ok, again - sure, why not.

A graph over 50 years is not a success, in fact its pretty pathetic.

They aren't the same other than they both are harmful, and yet the British public don't seem to listen to experts.

It certainly shows the great British public pay lip service to health advice.
Have you dealt with those who are already addicted by the time they're old enough to figure in the stats yet?

Have you dealt with those who are already addicted by the time they're old enough to figure in the stats yet?

You are trying to make it sound like smoking is on par with heroin addiction.
People should have not have started to smoke 50 years ago yet they did, and still will all the restrictions today people are starting.

But Boris grrrrr

Riiight.

. . . so, what's with this 'Geoffrey' thing? Is it some more of your 'nuance' and stuff?
I think he's trying to equate you with Geoffrey Howe.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

People should have not have started to smoke 50 years ago yet they did, and still will all the restrictions today people are starting.

But Boris grrrrr

Totally understand the point you are making.

But now, can we get back to the point of this thread?

Totally understand the point you are making.

But now, can we get back to the point of this thread?

Lets see is amazing lobster continues to say that 14% of the country smoking after 50 years of health education is a success.

Stange you say that...

Nicotine is as addictive as heroin

Don't know if you've ever smoked. I did for a long time. Stopping is very hard.
Again, go back to young 13 year olds, stupidity and peer pressure. As well it being dead feckin' hard.
But Boris grrrrr
Not sure why you keep on kicking off at him mind.

Latest Threads