Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Last edited:
Unpossible - Boris is the Christmas Ogre, how can he be OK to work for? Ther are so many highly informed Arrsers who have told us so :)
I think he's awesome.
And most certainly hasn't been sacked for lying.
Most definitely not twice.
And he's a great and faithful husband and father to his children.

I think he's awesome.
And most certainly hasn't been sacked for lying.
Most definitely not twice.
And he's a great and faithful husband and father to his children.
And yet despite all this, and with all of this known, the party elected him as their leader, and the public put him back into No10 with a sizeable majority.

Sorry if this upsets you.

And yet despite all this, and with all of this known, the party elected him as their leader, and the public put him back into No10 with a sizeable majority.

Sorry if this upsets you.
Its not me that's upset by the facts.

Daz

LE
Epic.

Screenshot_20201124-215346_Chrome.jpg

Me
Meanwhile, at the French end ...

It’s in French, but for those unversed in la langue de Molière, it basically states that a new border-pass system was initiated in France today, aimed at cutting border controls and delays for, in this case, freight vehicles using the tunnel from France to the UK post Brexit.

ETA: I would be very surprised if the same, or similar, system won’t be used in the opposite direction.
ETFA: And ditto for the ferries in both directions.

Last edited: