Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Do you personally know anyone or are you relying on the media for what people think who work for Boris?

Only

Have you or do you know anyone who has worked for Boris?

I do. Their take on working for him is quite different to the one you describe. They found him a breath of fresh air, genuinely interested in what they were up to (FCO) with a strong sense of purpose. I would describe them as the lower orders of the upper echelons.

I too have heard him described positively.

Have you been instructed via whats app to form a square around the truxxster?

I have to respond to support your views. Thank goodness there are still people around who are prepared to defend their corner, in the face of what might appear to be overwhelming opposition.

Well done!

Nurse? Why are you still standing there? Go and instruct the Empress Josephine that we are due to dine shortly!
No. Don't say shortly, the Empress gets a bit uptight about my size......

I genuinely cannot decide whether she was actively trying to lose or that she really was that crap!
I’ve said before Labour were fighting a different election that had nothing to do with the particular issues. Brilliant tactic when you think about it. But once you’ve succeeded and try it again.... I think the second time the electorate had worked it out.

And you wouldn't be alone in that view. A minority Labour government under Corbyn would have been the easy way of stopping Brexit.
I’m just trying to decide what the implications could have been. Lockdown for Labour MPs a year or two before Covid might just have been an option. Jezza would have been wearing a halo.

My rather simplistic view is that he is the man who saved the country from being governed by Jeremy Corbyn and his puppet-masters, and as such, I can forgive him his foibles.
A can of beans could have been elected as PM if it was standing against Corbyn

I genuinely cannot decide whether she was actively trying to lose or that she really was that crap!
You know what here rep was like within the HO, she's international class crap. 30,000 or so hearts sank when she was selected to be the Aunt Sally...

ACAB

LE
What a tedious cretin @wetsmonkey has become. A whole page devoted to rubbishing his bullshit complaints about BoJo.

Boris Grrrrrr

Have that one for free...............

From what I've read of your posts (although admittedly an awful lot are TLDR) the vast majority of what you seem to want doesn't exist, nor will it ever in the UK.

You want a hard Brexit followed by your own personal version of hard right conservatism rolled out across the nation, you want a PM who is beyond reproach and will do exactly what you think is right with no deviation, you want the country to kick quarantine into touch and let the oldies croak, you probably want the National Anthem played on the hour on the BBC Light Programme.

You want the 1950s, or at least your version of it, which never existed. Summers will never be as glorious as you want, nor will winters be as snowy. Men won't start wearing hats and smoking pipes, politicians won't be paragons of Victorian virtue, homosexuality will not be outlawed, and ladies won't start drinking Babycham.

Let it go man.
Wrong - I am a Generation X and was born 10+ years after the fifties.
Wrong - I supported TMays compromise (as others will testify), as a half of something, is better than
nothing. I also think, she had more integrity than Boris.
Wrong - The ideas of a government dedicated to close contact with the people and renewal of
democracy is about as far removed from the 50s as you can get.

What do you want ? were all supposedly patriots, but you and others, have sold yourself to a man who isn't even a conservative and his party is already starting to become troubled, as the evidence of rebellion is clear, that flame will grow.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Wrong - I am a Generation X and was born 10+ years after the fifties.
Wrong - I supported TMays compromise (as others will testify), as a half of something, is better than
nothing. I also think, she had more integrity than Boris.
Wrong - The ideas of a government dedicated to close contact with the people and renewal of
democracy is about as far removed from the 50s as you can get.

What do you want ? were all supposedly patriots, but you and others, have sold yourself to a man who isn't even a conservative and his party is already starting to become troubled, as the evidence of rebellion is clear, that flame will grow.
TL: DR

Latest Threads