Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
'Edited' history? :)
Nah don't need to do that as you can see what i was looking at before and after here, as you can see I was looking for wets at the bottom :-D

1606159641890.png

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
And if you read them, you will see that they are all resolved. Not ongoing. Where does it say that they can’t investigate Ministers?

Did PP teach you how to talk to people? It has the ring of a bully.
You've been proven wrong and are on a hiding to nothing here. No amount of sh1t flinging will change that so my advice is to Stop. All you will do by continuing to post is dig a deeper hole for yourself.

You've been proven wrong and are on a hiding to nothing here. No amount of sh1t flinging will change that so my advice is to Stop. All you will do by continuing to post is dig a deeper hole for yourself.

I disagree. The email I received states that ongoing cases are not published or listed. You can challenge that if you wish.

I am being shown links to cases that all show findings by the Committee, indicating that they are resolved. Not one case shown, appears to be ongoing. I’m happy with my position until I am shown ongoing current cases, as has been suggested.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You do realise that you have just given him another argument to hang on to! :(

I genuinely cannot whether she was actively trying to lose or that she really was that crap!

She thought that she was a shoo-in for a big majority and complacently thought that she could blatantly manifesto unpopular issues with no fight back.
Corbyn was so shit that she still managed to get elected.

And if you read them, you will see that they are all resolved. Not ongoing. Where does it say that they can’t investigate Ministers?

Did PP teach you how to talk to people? It has the ring of a bully.
How do you know how he talks to people. Eavesdropping over the interweb perhaps?

Mind you, the entirely different medium of social media and those frightful bullying pixels eh... you should report them to somebody.

Mind you, you could try your more normal, 'I wonder if we are ever going to see the bullying pixels reported?'.

How do you know how he talks to people. Eavesdropping over the interweb perhaps?

Mind you, the entirely different medium of social media and those frightful bullying pixels eh... you should report them to somebody.

Mind you, you could try your more normal, 'I wonder if we are ever going to see the bullying pixels reported?'.

Read his last sentence in the post that I quoted, before diving in. You will look less cretinous then.

Truxx

LE

On the off chance he is referring to me I only address wnakers with distain.

In the 80s I went in before my CO for my annual CR. He let me read it and watched my body language. "You didn't like the bit where I said that you didn't suffer fools glady"

"Correct Colonel" I said. "You and I both know I don't suffer them at all"

"Good man" he said. "Keep it up"

Read his last sentence in the post that I quoted, before diving in. You will look less cretinous then.
Do you actually know how he talks to people?

Thought not. Cock.

p.s. It is unlikely to be anything like how he responds with a few written words to a childish imbecile on a social media platform.

Thought not. Cock.

p.s. It is unlikely to be anything like how he responds with a few written words to a childish imbecile on a social media platform.

White Knighting, appears to have severely triggered you. Calm down.

Thought not. Cock.

Have you been instructed via whats app to form a square around the truxxster?

I genuinely cannot decide whether she was actively trying to lose or that she really was that crap!
I've always felt it to be the former.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk