Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
So to clarify. He had a holiday and declared it in the members interests, as per normal SOP's, there is also nothing, as far as we know, with the Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards.

We wouldn’t know, so that’s an irrelevant LOE. Bozo hasn’t adequately explained the donor.

Truxx

LE
Apparently not. Thwarted in his attempt apparently.

What's that? An article from the tax dodging Guardian?

Let's have a look at their definition of the word "thwarted"

ETA not able to contribute due to ongoing legal proceedings.

I think that's quite normal isn't it?

Keep looking Watson.

If a Scots Guardsman can find it I am sure you can.

Then again....

It doesn’t exist, I think you made it up. The email indicates quite solidly for me that ongoing cases aren’t published only resolved ones. As I said.

To be honest though folks, it’s quite embarrassing that Bozo has to go cap in hand to business people for his and hers luxury holidays.

No such thing as a free lunch.

Truxx

LE
It doesn’t exist, I think you made it up. The email indicates quite solidly for me that ongoing cases aren’t published only resolved ones. As I said.
Shame your interlocutor did not tell you that the commission cannot investigate ministers (and by implication the Prime Minister)

Whilst ongoing inquiries may not be listed, allegations certainly are. They have a whole section of their own.

As you seem unable to find it allow me to help.

Now bugger off out of my sight.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
We wouldn’t know, so that’s an irrelevant LOE. Bozo hasn’t adequately explained the donor.
You mean "hasn’t adequately explained the donor" to you!

Shame your interlocutor did not tell you that the commission cannot investigate ministers (and by implication the Prime Minister)

Whilst ongoing inquiries may not be listed, allegations certainly are. They have a whole section of their own.

How peculiar that is the same one i was looking at

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
How peculiar that is the same one i was looking at
Someone will have missed out an apostrophe or full stop so the whole web page will be invalid, or something! :rolleyes:

No thanks. Either put it up or don’t, I don’t care, you are the one stating it exists.
As you can see from the history on my laptop. Oh dear you are proved wrong once again, it would have been like taking candy from a baby

1606159305874.png
1606159306058.png

And if you read them, you will see that they are all resolved. Not ongoing. Where does it say that they can’t investigate Ministers?

Did PP teach you how to talk to people? It has the ring of a bully.

Latest Threads