Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Mash mash mashy mash mash. Quite what BB gets out of retrospectively changing his mong button choice for a particular post of mine I have no idea, but he must gain something from it considering the number of times he's done it.

I have a mental image of BB crouching over a keyboard, getting all het up as he changes the mong button, muttering to himself "There! That'll show you!". Can someone pass the mind bleach?

Mash mash mashy mash mash. Quite what BB gets out of retrospectively changing his mong button choice for a particular post of mine I have no idea, but he must gain something from it considering the number of times he's done it.

I have a mental image of BB crouching over a keyboard, getting all het up as he changes the mong button, muttering to himself "There! That'll show you!". Can someone pass the mind bleach?
Good to see how very not bothered you are.

Constantly, as noted.

:D

I would imagine that alcohol is involved, lots of alcohol...

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
How's the head this morning, button smash meltdown boy?
How's that working out for you?
Good to see how very not bothered you are.

Constantly, as noted.
If by "bothered" you mean alternating between mildly amused and mildly irritated by your flounces, strops, trolls and other antics, then guilty as charged.

The button thing's hilarious though.

Anyway, hush. The rugby's about to start.

Not only that, but someone who simply shows their contempt for his posts by marking them as Dumb must be drunk, as no sober and sane person could possibly find fault with what he says
That right?
1604164719745.png

And so on..
1604164760171.png

Latest Threads