Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
As I am not Belgian / French or German, or part of the medical / science fraternity your response was not appropriate.

It was downright stupid.

I’m sorry if I have upset you. Deep breathes and a cup of tea should calm you down. Maybe a biscuit.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Misinformed?

I've expressed an opinion based on seeing numerous, notably vocal posters having slow motion online meltdowns.

Opinion.

Most of your post has nothing to do with what I said, by the way.
That which you identify as 'meltdowns' appear to be either posters disagreeing with you, or mocking you. Both of these responses tend to upset you judging by the en masse button mashing you indulge in.

"Am not, you are" tends to be your standard response these days; saying something repeatedly doesn't make it true.

No doubt you'll be chalking this post up as a meltdown too....

Truxx

LE
I agree, however he appears to be looking at some sort of “lockdown” which will make him look like he is behind the advise and doing a u turn. Starmer will try to exploit this.
Only in your addled brane. The "some sort of lockdown " is already underway and is nothing like a U turn. In fact in policy terms it looks like "steady as you go"

Starmer, as you will I have no doubt recall, was recently calling for "circuit breaker" or maybe it was a "firebreak". So in light of the lack of effect of such a thing in Wales and Scotland this will leave his scope for "exploitation" exceptionally limited.

ETA

"Chopsing" is not the same thing as "exploiting"

Last edited:
That which you identify as 'meltdowns' appear to be either posters disagreeing with you, or mocking you. Both of these responses tend to upset you judging by the en masse button mashing you indulge in.

"Am not, you are" tends to be your standard response these days; saying something repeatedly doesn't make it true.

No doubt you'll be chalking this post up as a meltdown too....
You do seem very vexed at the thought of someone else forming an opinion based on what he has seen.

BB Grr, eh?

Only in your addled brane. The "some sort of lockdown " is already underway and is nothing like a U turn. In fact in policy terms it looks like "steady as you go"

Starmer, as you will I have no doubt recall, was recently calling for "circuit breaker" or maybe it was a "firebreak". So in light of the lack of effect of such a thing in Wales and Scotland this will leave his scope for "exploitation" exceptionally limited.

ETA

"Chopsing" is not the same thing as "exploiting"

I don’t believe Scotland has a lockdown at the moment, however stand to be corrected and I think it is too early to say whether Wales’ system is of any value.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
You do seem very vexed at the thought of someone else forming an opinion based on what he has seen.

BB Grr, eh?
Not in the slightest, I have absolutely no problem with you having an opinion. As it is I while the minutes away between occurrences of something more entertaining by pointing out when you're spouting sneery, whiny bolleaux. I can't do it all the time, because you do it so often and life's too short. Still, every little helps.

Not in the slightest, I have absolutely no problem with you having an opinion. As it is I while the minutes away between occurrences of something more entertaining by pointing out when you're spouting sneery, whiny bolleaux. I can't do it all the time, because you do it so often and life's too short. Still, every little helps.
Not bothered at all, then. Constantly.

Not only that, but someone who simply shows their contempt for his posts by marking them as Dumb must be drunk, as no sober and sane person could possibly find fault with what he says.
How's the head this morning, button smash meltdown boy?

Latest Threads