Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
The statement was that every politician is fckibg it up in equal measures.

This is patent bollocks, as the stats demonstrate.

With the greatest respect, you do not answer my question. Which was:

Serious question. Bearing in mind the different sizes, geographical locations and densities of population, could you interpret that please to explain "utter rubbish"?

How do the statistics justify your "utter rubbish" comment? Simply saying that "this is patent bollocks, as the stats demonstrate" seems a bit like "Yah, booh sucks, I'm right, he was wrong."

HCL

Old-Salt
Would you like some more straws to grasp at shadow sockie?

Freud was a dirty old man with a coke habit. No idea who the feck Yung is unless it's some spakker version of Jung but you're already proving to be the exception which proves the rule of my quote.

Straws? Merely pointing the origin of part of your post -- and it's connotations; in particular the paradox that Freud admired Nietzsche intelellectually, he echoed Nietzche's work in his own but that was Freud being a cyyptomnesiac rather than a plaigarist. That's truly bizarre as Nietzsche's the philospical progenitor behind you-know-who's politial party and Nietsche would have had a Corbynite attitude to Freud; the only thing missing from your slurs on Freud is a rude alternative to his being of semtic origin -- but never fear, I knew you what you were infering and that you had to self-censor there, the last thing you want and need is be labelled a fan of Higsy's most famous faux pas. Your secret's safe with me, You cuddly wuddly polyester Jew-hater you. And did you get the intended dichtomy of my using Jung against Freud? (hint, semite athiest pedagogue v anti-semite theist student)

You're lost wihtout your guide to Google, ain't you. Sublety and juxtaposition are totally foreign lands to you, just like a fresh faced one-pipper map reading on his first scheme. Do you have any thoughts of your own or does your life utterly devolve to twitter, meme and partiality?

And exceptio probat regulam is "it's the exception that 'tests' the rule" i.e. it confirms [or denies].

I can see why you were a concrete bomb minder, can't get anything more tangible than denisty. Your ex-profession truly suited you and your attitude to acquiring knowledge. What ho!

Straws? Merely pointing the origin of part of your post -- and it's connotations; in particular the paradox that Freud admired Nietzsche intelellectually, he echoed Nietzche's work in his own but that was Freud being a cyyptomnesiac rather than a plaigarist. That's truly bizarre as Nietzsche's the philospical progenitor behind you-know-who's politial party and Nietsche would have had a Corbynite attitude to Freud; the only thing missing from your slurs on Freud is a rude alternative to his being of semtic origin -- but never fear, I knew you what you were infering and that you had to self-censor there, the last thing you want and need is be labelled a fan of Higsy's most famous faux pas. Your secret's safe with me, You cuddly wuddly polyester Jew-hater you. And did you get the intended dichtomy of my using Jung against Freud? (hint, semite athiest pedagogue v anti-semite theist student)

You're lost wihtout your guide to Google, ain't you. Sublety and juxtaposition are totally foreign lands to you, just like a fresh faced one-pipper map reading on his first scheme. Do you have any thoughts of your own or does your life utterly devolve to twitter, meme and partiality?

And exceptio probat regulam is "it's the exception that 'tests' the rule" i.e. it confirms [or denies].

I can see why you were a concrete bomb minder, can't get anything more tangible than denisty. Your ex-profession truly suited you and your attitude to acquiring knowledge. What ho!
It's easy to trigger your verbose side isn't it? Try not to reply with a broken spool chucker when you've been on the sauce eh?
1604092028251.png

It makes my eyes bleed.

Non of that matters to me.

As long as he bluff's and bluster's his way over the no deal Brexit line I'll be an extraordinarily happy man.
I as quite clear when I voted for Boris, all I desire of him is that Brexit gets over the line.

Don't make the mistake of having a pop at him over Coronavirus either, every politician on the planet is fooking that up at equal measures.

I voted for Boris for one singular purpose. If he achieves it I will be happy with that.

I echo your sentiment but if he keeps extending his cut off date, he's showing all the signs of being no different to the rest of the shower. Time to tell Macron to go jump

HCL

Old-Salt
It's easy to trigger your verbose side isn't it? Try not to reply with a broken spool chucker when you've been on the sauce eh?
View attachment 516415
It makes my eyes bleed.

That's it? That's your pithy and erudite rebuttal? That's how you refute my thesis?With a whiz through a spell checker? In which case, you leave me only one reply:

Quod erat demonstrandum. (and who knew I'd ever get to post two pigeon Latin phrases in back-to back posts)

And dear sweet baby Jeebus. Thank, thank, thank you.How could I ever have been agnostic? You truly have answered my prayers after all these years on Arrse, reading this dullard's copy'n'pastes, his post ready diatriabes, his entitled anit-learning know it all memes. I shall light a candle before I go to bed, there truly is hope left in the world after all.

HCL

Old-Salt
I echo your sentiment but if he keeps extending his cut off date, he's showing all the signs of being no different to the rest of the shower. Time to tell Macron to go jump

I don't quite think Macron has truly swallowed the hook completely. Best to let him mouth it a little while longer before the decisive strike.

That's it? That's your pithy and erudite rebuttal? That's how you refute my thesis?With a whiz through a spell checker? In which case, you leave me only one reply:

Quod erat demonstrandum. (and who knew I'd ever get to post two pigeon Latin phrases in back-to back posts)

And dear sweet baby Jeebus. Thank, thank, thank you.How could I ever have been agnostic? You truly have answered my prayers after all these years on Arrse, reading this dullard's copy'n'pastes, his post ready diatriabes, his entitled anit-learning know it all memes. I shall light a candle before I go to bed, there truly is hope left in the world after all.
Good to see you got your spool chucker out this time - nearly. Keep it up. What's anit-learning? Always ready to learn....

Mind you don't set fire to yourself with that candle, drink and fire not a good mix. Gotta be pish being corrected by a know nothing bombhead mind. Did one shag your boyfriend?

I am talking about the mindset of posters, you are, for some reason, replying with comment about Johnson.

And then denying you're charging the subject.

Yay Friday!
Kleiner Spinne I’m saying you’ve nothing other to offer against Johnson so you attack those who disagree with you. That is not changing the subject. Objective you’re not on this one.

HCL

Old-Salt
Good to see you got your spool chucker out this time - nearly. Keep it up. What's anit-learning? Always ready to learn....

Mind you don't set fire to yourself with that candle, drink and fire not a good mix. Gotta be pish being corrected by a know nothing bombhead mind. Did one shag your boyfriend?

Oh, I could never aspire to your remfness. I had a real role, diggin holes all over Germany. Best thing I ever did cos it taught me to stop diging before I got down too deep and over my head. Shame you've never learned it or tried it.

But, hey. don't let me stop you in your quest for this year's SPOTYness. Though I believe crusty's back on site; I think he's left it a bit late though for this year. You've still got my vote. promsie I'll keep up campaigns like this one to get you the trophy you truly deserve.

Toodles.

Edit, crap typing

Kleiner Spinne I’m saying you’ve nothing other to offer against Johnson so you attack those who disagree with you. That is not changing the subject. Objective you’re not on this one.
I commented about the posting style of some.

You seem desperate to turn the subject to another issue.

Which is changing the subject.

Honest.

Oh, I could never aspire to your remfness. I had a real role, diggin holes all over Germany. Best thing I ever did cos it taught me to stop diging before I got down too deep and over my head. Shame you've never learned it or tried it.

But, hey. don't let me stop you in your quest for this year's SPOTYness. Though I believe crusty's back on site; I think he's left it a bit late though for this year. You've still got my vote. promsie I'll keep up campaigns like this one to get you the trophy you truly deserve.

Toodles.

Edit, crap typing
Not enough editing. Go to bed.

I did, but you didn't like my answer.

My reply was to one specific, inaccurate statement.
I did, but you didn't like my answer.

My reply was to one specific, inaccurate statement.

Ah, the New York, New York response. So good you posted it twice.

And both rather ineffectual. I asked a reasonable question, in a polite manner, and you were simply unable to answer my question. I had hoped for a reasoned response, but none came. I didn't say I didn't like your answer, because you didn't provide one.

That's quite enough for me to form an opinion as to your value to this thread.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer

Pidgin.

Perhaps,but I'm reasonably sure he's just playing the game and looking willing

As it stands right now he is appearing to be making every effort to strike a deal whilst giving up absolutely nothing

I'm cool with that

Ah, the New York, New York response. So good you posted it twice.

And both rather ineffectual. I asked a reasonable question, in a polite manner, and you were simply unable to answer my question. I had hoped for a reasoned response, but none came. I didn't say I didn't like your answer, because you didn't provide one.

That's quite enough for me to form an opinion as to your value to this thread.
Like I said, I answered your question, but you didn't like my answer.

Dry your eyes, Princess.

Latest Threads