Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
You seemed vexed by it earlier, at a guess you have no idea again.

I have no idea where you get your news from. And as I said earlier, I don’t care. Don’t feel the need to tell me.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I have no idea where you get your news from. And as I said earlier, I don’t care. Don’t feel the need to tell me.
I don't plan to, but if you aren't interested a top tip is don't make snide comments about it and you won't be called on them.

Chimp

ADC
It would appear that he** is at Uni at present.
I see no mention of State Pension in his comment. His** pension might be a disability pension ( Tax free at present ) or a pension below the tax threshold. ( Tax free at present )
* Rules can change as well as thresholds in the future.
** He / She as applicable.
YAWN. I am comfortable to identify as "he" [Mrs Chimp will confirm] thanks but nice to ask (sic). My Armed Forces Pension is tax exempt due to medical retirement, but you are too idle to research that possibility and make idle assumptions. Look up the rules on university on leaving the Army and you would see the bit about not having to pay if you meet the criteria. Again laziness on your part. Bit rude referring to someone - passive aggressive or what.

BTW you are prepared to play to the gallery with gender stereotypes, but is there something you are hiding: about your friend oh Portree one (or should that be 2):

His sidekick was an aura man, n oh but he was mean
He was called The Midnight Ploughboy, n he come fae Aberdeen

Your not a Walt are you? There is definitely something non-military about your demeanor...
1601387781622.png

YAWN. I am comfortable to identify as "he" [Mrs Chimp will confirm] thanks but nice to ask (sic). My Armed Forces Pension is tax exempt due to medical retirement, but you are too idle to research that possibility and make idle assumptions. Look up the rules on university on leaving the Army and you would see the bit about not having to pay if you meet the criteria. Again laziness on your part. Bit rude referring to someone - passive aggressive or what.

BTW you are prepared to play to the gallery with gender stereotypes, but is there something you are hiding: about your friend oh Portree one (or should that be 2):

Your not a Walt are you? There is definitely something non-military about your demeanor...
View attachment 508258
He's a bit dim.

I make him feel desperately insecure for some reason, and he has long been desperate to score some kind of point over me.

Bizarre.

I don't plan to, but if you aren't interested a top tip is don't make snide comments about it and you won't be called on them.

Do you think you are calling me? Ha ha.

You seem to have an overwhelming preoccupation with other people choice of media to link comments that they post.

View attachment 508258

I think that he was a chef att to The Scots Guards. Not fair on that count.

Truxx

LE

View attachment 508258
I think you need to demand a refund on your critical thinking app.

Perhaps you selected the random disjointed rant app instead.

Well done you solved the case of the missing comma. The games afoot eh Holmes?

Surely you should be referring to me as Lestrade, the flat footed plod that Holmes looked down upon?

Last edited:
Anyone put up a link to the poo poo head, handbagging thread please.
This is now tedious and dull beyond description.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
BB finds the keys to the drugs trolley:

Your pension is exempt from tax?

The UK basic state pension is only tax free if your overall earnings are under 12500 pa.
Now that you've told us all how the system is world beating because, err, something, can you let us know how many angels actually can dance on the head of a pin?
Bright, strong... etc...
Oh, dear.
Indeed.

Oh, dear.
Thanks for clarifying. I didn't know about your Med discharge.
You've got him on the ropes now.

Honest.
He's a bit dim.

I make him feel desperately insecure for some reason, and he has long been desperate to score some kind of point over me.

Bizarre.

............ and he's crashed.

Latest Threads