Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

crow_bag

War Hero
South Koreas system is massively invasive I to people's lives, our app just knows that someone was within a certain distance of you who tested positive. There's give the sex, age, occupation, the exact location and date and time from and to.

A lot of people were caught cheating on their wives because of it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

If you download it and get an alert you need to self isolate. Don't download, no alert, no isolation. Simples!
Rates of infection in UK have shot up. We're doing thousands more tests per day, hhhhmmmmm! If they did more IQ tests they'd find that there are a helluva lot of idiots in UK.
No argument whatsoever... it was merely ‘challenging‘ the wet monkey‘s examples of T&T systems that are apparently better than the UK's.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
No one, ours is “World Beating”.

Apparently.
Excellent - your comprehension skills are improving and could probably be classed as moved up from Poor to Fair(ish).

No argument whatsoever... it was merely ‘challenging‘ the wet monkey‘s examples of T&T systems that are apparently better than the UK's.
I was agreeing with you my dear chap! My most deep and sincere apologies if I appeared to be a curmudgeonly, argumentative troll. I would shake your hand and raise a cheer but I just knocked one out and the tissues have gone AWOL

Last edited:

Chimp

ADC
1601219094952.png

Interesting take on Sweden is that in general they decided that they've so much space between individuals they ain't gonna bother. The cities are the communicators of disease by definition, and Sweden doesn't have the number of large cities we have.

It's generally agreed that children are less susceptible to the virus than aged P's at least that what the Scientists say. Student's moderately more so. Nor is it a a 100% killer in the Aged. So it isn't like for like.

Sweden has proven to be a disaster - ten times the amounts of deaths per head of population than Norway (probably the closest country in terms of lifestyle, etc).

Last I checked it was the 8th worst in the world when using that metric.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sweden has proven to be a disaster - ten times the amounts of deaths per head of population than Norway (probably the closest country in terms of lifestyle, etc).

Makes you wonder then doesn’t it?

The man has been put in a position that no other peace time PM has had to face. Ten months ago he was quite a happy chappie, with a massive majority and the publics backing on Brexit. Then Corona V comes along and turns the whole world inside out. My opinion is that Boris just wanted to carry on and let nature and our immune systems run their course. I would have agreed with that course of action. Unfortunately, I think our PM is being swayed by what he believes the media will portray him as, rather than being firm and going with his instincts. I think he may have been given some very bad advice.

Boris Johnson has been a target of the media ever since he came to prominence. He was as Mayor of London, throughout the Brexit campaign, the Tory leadership election, as Prime Minister dealing with Brexit and throughout this Covid crisis. I struggle to think of any other prominent figure that has received such negative attention from the MSM media other than, perhaps, Margaret Thatcher. They really are out to get him.

Whether Boris may have been more inclined to let nature take its course is a matter of opinion and I doubt we'll really ever know, unless he publishes it in his memoirs, but he has had to be seen to follow the advice given to him and he has done what nearly all world leaders have done, with varying degrees of success. It would take a very brave or foolish person to go against what the rest of the world is doing, especially when the media, MSM & social, is out to get you.

Wow, the anti Boris brigade are in full swing today. Much of it based on Covid and the reaction to what has happened recently. All seems to be the fault of BoJo yet nobody seems to have pointed out that Nickerless Virgin (pbuh) and the numpty from Wales agreed and carried out exactly the same actions. How is this all BoJo's fault?
As far as the Witch Beyond The Wall is concerned Boris is the font of all evil. Covid and everything else that's wrong is all his fault. The only way to salvation is the reversal of Brexit coupled with Indyref2.

As far as the Witch Beyond The Wall is concerned Boris is the font of all evil. Covid and everything else that's wrong is all his fault. The only way to salvation is the reversal of Brexit coupled with Indyref2.
IndyRef2?? No need to bother with that malarky, she has a mandate from the peeple of Scotland!!!

IndyRef2?? No need to bother with that malarky, she has a mandate from the peeple of Scotland!!!
If they get voted in on a referendum ticket she will have a mandate, even if she tells huge whoppers to get the votes in.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Yebbut Boris doesn't know what he's doing! Grr.

:) :)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Latest Threads