Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
In the Spectator, Bruce Anderson has had pause for reflection and asks:
"Was I wrong about Boris Johnson?"
Anderson has been surprised by the jester. He allowed Johnson's jovial mask to fool him and now he wants to distance himself from his previous clown remarks. Having made his excuses, he goes on to set out his current thoughts ie Boris might succeed. Was I wrong about Boris Johnson? | Coffee House

Top dummy spitting from C4 news munter in chief. When that bunch of whiny leftist throbbers hate you, you're definitely on the right track.

I guess we can look forward to even more rabid frothing on C4 News, possibly a daily section where Jon Snow invites French ''intellectuals' to say 'Borees ees ay ow you say, a cnuute' over and over while ode to joy plays on loop.

Top dummy spitting from C4 news munter in chief. When that bunch of whiny leftist throbbers hate you, you're definitely on the right track.

I guess we can look forward to even more rabid frothing on C4 News, possibly a daily section where Jon Snow invites French ''intellectuals' to say 'Borees ees ay ow you say, a cnuute' over and over while ode to joy plays on loop.
Christ, she looks like the (great) actor Ronald Fraser, wearing a wig.

James Delingpole on CH4 bias last year.

"But I think we’re in danger of underestimating the extent to which the media landscape has changed in the past few years. Gone are the days — if they ever existed — when political interviewers were dispassionate seekers-after-truth on a mission to get the best out of their subjects. Now, it’s mostly activism-driven, the aim being to advance your preferred narrative while showing up your ideological opponents in as unflattering a light as possible. When someone sincerely believes you are a shit and their only purpose is to persuade everyone else that you’re a shit, why would you choose to grant them that opportunity?"

Channel 4 doesn’t do ‘news’ in any meaningful sense of the word – it’s pure propaganda | The Spectator

After all the hassle he gave PMTM about moving Brexit on, is PMBJ finding negotiating with European heads of state and the EU as easy as he thought it was going to be?

After all the hassle he gave PMTM about moving Brexit on, is PMBJ finding negotiating with European heads of state and the EU as easy as he thought it was going to be?
Reports today that Mrs Merkel has given Boris 30 days to come up with an alternative to the Irish backstop.So she must think changes could be made?

All he has to do is pretend to negotiate, and keep winding down the clock under no deal happens

They'll blink first, after if we just walk away it sends a message to other countries thinking of doing the same not to give in to EU fascism

I see that Boris is demonstrating his impeccable manners in France...

View attachment 412206
I saw people ranting about that on Twitter last night, then someone posted the full video clip, Macron was joking that the table was small enough to be a footstool so Boris put his foot there for literally a split second, but on Sky News they were trying to make out he was being a rude oaf.

I saw people ranting about that on Twitter last night, then someone posted the full video clip, Macron was joking that the table was small enough to be a footstool so Boris put his foot there for literally a split second, but on Sky News they were trying to make out he was being a rude oaf.
We are well accustomed to such media tactics over here.

Latest Threads