Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
And your point is? My response was that he is owned by no one other than the electorate. Whether he holds that position by virtue of his party is immaterial.

It is material. The electorate elected The Tories to govern for 5 years and this is fairly immovable. Who leads The Tories is not immovable and is not within the gift of the electorate.

Was that the first or second time he became Prime Minister?

I’m going to indulge you, as you seem to be extremely bothered by it, to the extent that you keep bringing it up.
Where did I say that he had previously been PM, I believe that I indicated that he wasn’t a novice politician? The job wasn’t thrust on him, he actively sought it.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I’m going to indulge you, as you seem to be extremely bothered by it, to the extent that you keep bringing it up.
Where did I say that he had previously been PM, I believe that I indicated that he wasn’t a novice politician? The job wasn’t thrust on him, he actively sought it.
No you said he wasn't a Prime Ministerial novice. I just like pointing it out when you're being all picky about other people as is your wont. Which is why it's brought up a lot.

No you said he wasn't a Prime Ministerial novice. I just like pointing it out when you're being all picky about other people as is your wont. Which is why it's brought up a lot.

Hopefully you’ve got it out of your system now and you can relax a bit.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Hopefully you’ve got it out of your system now and you can relax a bit.
You would make a perfect current MP, having had your own words given to you, instead of acknowledging them and how, indeed, they could be wrong, you post a snide supercilious remark.

Perfect backbench material.

You would make a perfect current MP, having had your own words given to you, instead of acknowledging them and how, indeed, they could be wrong, you post a snide supercilious remark.

Perfect backbench material.

I don’t accept that I said that he had previously been PM, I’m not responsible for his interpretation of my words.

It’s a matter of fact that Bozo has never been PM before so it’s not open for debate.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I don’t accept that I said that he had previously been PM, I’m not responsible for his interpretation of my words.

It’s a matter of fact that Bozo has never been PM before so it’s not open for debate.
Maybe you would care to explain your comment about his PM noviceship then.

Maybe you would care to explain your comment about his PM noviceship then.

He’s had a couple of decades in senior politics, as a MP, Mayor of London and in The Cabinet as FS, he might be lacking in competence, but he isn’t a novice.

Last edited:

Chimp

ADC
Pleeeeeeeease:
1601146134790.png

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
He’s had a couple of decades in senior politics, as a MP, Mayor of London and in The Cabinet as FS, he might be lacking in competence, but he isn’t a novice.
So you now admit that this is his first stint as PM! Took a while but we got there!

So you now admit that this is his first stint as PM! Took a while but we got there!
He never said otherwise. Unless you're hard of thinking. Glad we got there.

Waiting for the screeching....dead cats abound...

Remember kiddies, scroll past the Trolls.

Latest Threads