Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Stand by for more bus bollox....

Your bus, your bollox Coach. So what's the Torygraph squealing about, if the UK will get more back per week than BoJo is pleading per year for the WHO?

Other than it being the sort of thing that a trot would trot out, do you have a shred of evidence to support your assertion that "tories dislike paying Public Service pensions?

and good honest citizens will drop blaming Blair when the trots stop going on about Thatcher.
Goog honest citizens would of course stop using "trots" to describe anyone not writing angry letters from Tunbridge Wells.

Goog honest citizens would of course stop using "trots" to describe anyone not writing angry letters from Tunbridge Wells.

Anyone to the left of JRM and Co are now Trots and Marxists, even though they are Tories. Didn’t you know.

Anyone to the left of JRM and Co are now Trots and Marxists, even though they are Tories. Didn’t you know.
And sadly, anyone to the right of Momentum et al are described as 'Nazis', etc. by the aforementioned groups. Such is the extent of the political polarisation in the UK, currently.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

And sadly, anyone to the right of Momentum et al are described as 'Nazis', etc. by the aforementioned groups. Such is the extent of the political polarisation in the UK, currently.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Not on this board. There are Conservative voters who are branded pinkos for not following the herd on here. I'm a former Conservative voter now, nobody attracting my vote as yet but I certainly don't like where the Conservative Party is going.

Last edited:

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Not on this board. There are plenty of Conservative voters who are branded pinkos for not following the herd on here. I'm a former Conservative voter now, nobody attracting my vote as yet but I certainly don't like where the Conservative Party is going.

Same here. The Tories have lost the plot.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I think Boris may just about upset one of his major backers if he supports the WHO. Trump is very far from a fan of the WHO and is unlikely to view the UK support for it in a good light.
TBH it's going to alienate millions of his voters too.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Not on this board. There are of Conservative voters who are branded pinkos for not following the herd on here. I'm a former Conservative voter now, nobody attracting my vote as yet but I certainly don't like where the Conservative Party is going.
Same here. The Tories have lost the plot.
I cannot think of a better advert for the Conservative Party (of which I am a member), than these two rats deserting a ship which they so obviously hope and pray is sinking.

I cannot think of a better advert for the Conservative Party (of which I am a member), than these two rats deserting a ship which they so obviously hope and pray is sinking.
It appears you have a case of the vapours, have a lie down dear.

Well technically he's no one's, just himself with a title granted him by the electorate. If you didn't vote for him tough. I didn't vote for Blair or Brown either.

The electorate didn’t make him PM. He was elected as a MP and appointed The PM and Leader of The Conservative Party, by the party, and that can just as easily be taken away.

The electorate didn’t make him PM. He was elected as a MP and appointed The PM and Leader of The Conservative Party, by the party, and that can just as easily be taken away.
And your point is? My response was that he is owned by no one other than the electorate. Whether he holds that position by virtue of his party is immaterial.

Latest Threads