Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Boris' trip to Italy over the weekend.
How is that going down in Twatter land, my little dancing monkey belters?
Hahahahahaha

Oh, dear.

If only anyone else GAF, you might, possibly almost have a point.

Which rather misses the point, as I said, criticising the government handling of Brexit isn't being anti Brexit. But...that's where we are now. To be clear, Greig hasn't called for a reversal of Brexit or a second referendum has he?

From your first link:

Instead he appears determined to deliver a “pragmatic Brexit” with the least damage possible to the economy and Theresa May.

Not really, my point (and still valid) was that the Mail went from pro Brexit to Remain in one instant. these were just 3 ad hoc references in the media,you don't even have to read between the lines to realise there was a 180 degree shift in the editorial after Greig took over.

Not really, my point (and still valid) was that the Mail went from pro Brexit to Remain in one instant. these were just 3 ad hoc references in the media,you don't even have to read between the lines to realise there was a 180 degree shift in the editorial after Greig took over.
Maybe because the Heil realised that Brexit might not quite be all sunlit uplands?

Boris' trip to Italy over the weekend.
How is that going down in Twatter land, my little dancing monkey belters?
Hahahahahaha

Oh, dear.

If only anyone else GAF, you might, possibly almost have a point.

That is called a pre-emptive strike. ( ie, before the belters go into meltdown mode )

Something that is well beyond your ken.

That is called a pre-emptive strike. ( ie, before the belters go into meltdown mode )

Something that is well beyond your ken.
Of course, dear.

You and Biff seem to think it important.

Which doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

This isn't Twitter, BTW.

Every day's a school day, I did not realise Boris was a Taig.

His son was baptised in Westminster Cathedral at the weekend, and indeed it turns out he himself was baptised a Catholic, although he ostensibly dropped his faith, if he has baptised Wilfred in the Catholic Church we must assume he is returning to the One True Holy Roman Catholic and Apostolic Faith.

Is Johnson the UK's first Catholic PM ever? I know Blair converted after he left office but I can't think of another.

His son was baptised in Westminster Cathedral at the weekend, and indeed it turns out he himself was baptised a Catholic, although he ostensibly dropped his faith, if he has baptised Wilfred in the Catholic Church we must assume he is returning to the One True Holy Roman Catholic and Apostolic Faith.

Is Johnson the UK's first Catholic PM ever? I know Blair converted after he left office but I can't think of another.

Does it make any difference? Not to me it doesn't.

TamH70

MIA

Does anyone care?

If he was a Sunni Wahhabist Salafist menkle health patient that wanted to impose Sharia Law in the UK then maybe I'd think about giving a damn.

And rather bizarrely, 8350 of those posts are splattered across the 1053 pages of this thread.

Not obsessed about Boris Grrrrr, no sirree.

If you have been incorrectly attributing my posts, I think you are the obsessed one. Slightly stalkerish.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Errr...

Johnson said it would be world beating.

So its down to Johnson or his fanbois to show it is, as thats the initial statement.
Not on Arrse he didn't.

There is no such thing as Remain now, we have left and can’t remain in something we no longer belong to.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Another variation of big boys did it and ran away. We all know where the buck stops. Don't we? It wasn't the NHS who moved my local testing centre to make way for a lorry park was it? And if you care to look closesly you may notice something.

What's the problem? They moved the test site down the road to Rochester, they didn't get rid of the capability. And to be honest, anything that inconveniences @Graculus must by definition be good for the nation as a whole.

Ahhhhhh Well

Despite the howling about Johnson breaking International Law

UK threat to break international law won’t impact trade negotiations

Australia has no reservations about whether the U.K. will honor its international trade deals as the two countries embark on the second round of trade talks Monday.

I think most people can actually see the EU for what it is.

Latest Threads