Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

ACAB

LE
I have a very good idea of the "when", as every post you have ever made is time-stamped. As for circumstances, it would be a simple matter of correlating time stamp against content (i.e. "at the end of a shift"), to determine a general pattern.

NCA missed a pearler of a candidate in you.

When at work, how about actually focussing on the work you're paid to do.
The guy's a throbber. End of.

Thought you'd be a desk jockey at your age?

What was it 24 years as a monkey and 17 as a rozzer? Which would make you about 58/59? Just a little bit too old for blues and two so, yes, that would give all the time in the world to post, when you're not brewing up for the bosses.

Again, you don’t have a clue. Keep guessing.

I have a very good idea of the "when", as every post you have ever made is time-stamped. As for circumstances, it would be a simple matter of correlating time stamp against content (i.e. "at the end of a shift"), to determine a general pattern.

You don’t know when I’m on leave, rest days, meal breaks, having a brew or between shifts, or on a course do you, keep guessing. Don’t let it keep you awake.

Come back to me with your “pattern” and I will let you know if your close.

Come back to me with your “pattern” and I will let you know if your close.

You're even more deluded and narcissistic than the Lobster if you think you're worthy of even the ten minutes it would take to show you to be a liar. That you are a lazy, malingering belter is a self-evident truth.

I think you may have missed the point of my post.
It is also up to those who want to claim it is not to prove it and enunciate their reasons and proof clearly.

Prove it.

Now hush.

It's Wets that you should be addressing this to, he is the one who has repeatedly stated that he doesn't believe TT&T to be world beating but doesn't even give a tweet that says the same, let alone any credible argument.
You think it is, don't you...

You're even more deluded and narcissistic than the Lobster if you think you're worthy of even the ten minutes it would take to show you to be a liar. That you are a lazy, malingering belter is a self-evident truth.

But yet, you suggested your winning “pattern” in order to sound impressive, even though you wouldn’t waste 10 minutes, why even mention it?

Keep trying, but don’t let it worry you. I feel it’s really upsetting you.

But yet, you suggested your winning “pattern” in order to sound impressive, even though you wouldn’t waste 10 minutes, why even mention it?

Keep trying, but don’t let it worry you. I feel it’s really upsetting you.

He does get salty and consistently lashes out whenever someone point out he's not an expert on the various, random topics he claims to have expertise in - be it academic publishing with co-authors from Harvard, guitars, policing or indeed your personal schedule.

Last edited:
Not surprisingly, the narcissistic, broken-brained butt-plug that is Lobster has searched out a reference to himself and, low and behold, emerges to recite the same fantasy tropes.

For the avoidance of doubt, I do have some expertise in vintage guitars, but only those of Gibson, Fender and Martin. 35 years of collecting will do that.

The lazy copper's schedule on this forum is easy, even for a dullard like you, to determine.

Go on , give it a crack!

Couldn't find any?
Just a few from Google ?

Obviously Johnson will be sacking anyone with even the slightest whiff of impropriety...

BBC News - FinCEN Files: Tory donor Lubov Chernukhin linked to $8m Putin ally funding

Won't he?

Just a few from Google ?

Which rather misses the point, as I said, criticising the government handling of Brexit isn't being anti Brexit. But...that's where we are now. To be clear, Greig hasn't called for a reversal of Brexit or a second referendum has he?

From your first link:

Instead he appears determined to deliver a “pragmatic Brexit” with the least damage possible to the economy and Theresa May.

Latest Threads