Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
I know it changed, that was his brief. Note what I said, do you have any articles which are specifically anti Brexit? Not anti Boris or highlighting how feckin' incompetent this lot are.

I'm sorry,September 2018 is two years ago, the editorial stance re Brexit started almost immediately. I'm sure if you trolled through their archives,you would be overwhelmed with the info you require. ;-)

Oh dear:
Vampire Sociopaths
"Trolls like to provoke arguments in order to 'feed' on hostile responses, an addiction akin to vampires and blood. Studies link this noxious behaviour to bullying, and to narcissism which is one of the "dark traits" identified by psychologists alongside psychopathy, Machiavellianism and sadism (article). The ARRSE Troll's favourite goading line: "ignoring me is weak", is classic controlling behaviour prevalent in wife-beating and sociopathy."

It's almost like the belters have been rumbled by the grown ups!

ETA for the benefit of the belters: Muh Guh guh mlarrr guph.

Oh dear:
Vampire Sociopaths
"Trolls like to provoke arguments in order to 'feed' on hostile responses, an addiction akin to vampires and blood. Studies link this noxious behaviour to bullying, and to narcissism which is one of the "dark traits" identified by psychologists alongside psychopathy, Machiavellianism and sadism (article). The ARRSE Troll's favourite goading line: "ignoring me is weak", is classic controlling behaviour prevalent in wife-beating and sociopathy."

An Arrsepedia post, I gather, by someone who gets told what to do by his "wife", and can't handle his Peroni...

Oyibo

LE
And so, another thread is dragged down by the Arrse trolls.

I'm sorry,September 2018 is two years ago, the editorial stance re Brexit started almost immediately. I'm sure if you trolled through their archives,you would be overwhelmed with the info you require. ;-)
Couldn't find any?

Oh dear:
Vampire Sociopaths

It's almost like the belters have been rumbled by the grown ups!

ETA for the benefit of the belters: Muh Guh guh mlarrr guph.
Oh noes...another Doctor of Internet Diagnosis....

Goodnight.
Keep yourselves amused, belters:
crayons.JPG

Latest Threads