Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
My hearty congratulations to @wetsmonkey for making it onto my ignore list; an accolade you share with the likes of Baglock, amazing_lobster and Brotherton_Lad.

Your posts are less erudite than Groot from the Marvel franchise, whose entire vocabulary is "I am Groot" - said only in that order.

Which is one more than "Boris Grr..."

Bye.

Wordsmith

My hearty congratulations to @wetsmonkey for making it onto my ignore list; an accolade you share with the likes of Baglock, amazing_lobster and Brotherton_Lad.

Your posts are less erudite than Groot from the Marvel franchise, whose entire vocabulary is "I am Groot" - said only in that order.

Bye.

Wordsmith
To be fair, Groot does manage “We are Groot” towards the end of Guardians of the Galaxy 1, so his vocabulary was a little more extensive than you imply!

Bye.

Wordsmith
There is something of the dull repetitive argumentative for the sake of it t#at that is strangely familiar, as was a post at oh my god in the morning.
i small a large rodent with many socks.

on the ignore heap also.

Bye.

Wordsmith

The ultimate sign of a weak person, putting those you disagree with on ignore. Way to go.

There is something of the dull repetitive argumentative for the sake of it t#at that is strangely familiar, as was a post at oh my god in the morning.

on the ignore heap also.

Weak. As I’ve been posting since 2004, using the same avatar and name, whose sock do you think I am?
That post was at the end of a shift. Some of us work full time.

Boris Grrrr for World King

Which really does prove...you don't read The Mail ! :mrgreen:

It changed overnight.
I know it changed, that was his brief. Note what I said, do you have any articles which are specifically anti Brexit? Not anti Boris or highlighting how feckin' incompetent this lot are.

Chimp

ADC
1600609810185.jpeg

[Continues for another 437 pages].
Good of you to describe your posting style so accurately. Wee Jimmy Krankie is the role model for Boris I believe, never mind him proclaiming WSC as his hero.
  • Do not accept responsibility
  • Employ fl;unkies who agree with you.
  • Blame the "other" often and as a first resort
  • Whip up your supporters with lies whilst appealing to their nationalist fervour
Nationalists, twats since from forever...whether they be Scots, Welsh, Irish, English, British or European.

Bye.

Wordsmith
Weakling.

on the ignore heap also.
Weak and @wetsmonkey has been posting for yonks Clouseau

Truxx

LE
And what would you have him do? Adopt the Wetsmonkey standard of leadership of bitter, single-issue hand wringing?

Would you rather he said, 'Well, we've got something in place-not sure how it's going to go as we've never had anything like this pop up before, tbh'.

The current system is better than it was 3 months ago: it's better than some and not as good as others. Also, it could be better if certain Worried Well gave themselves a damned good talking to.

Still, a stout 'Grrr' will see you right . . .
Chatting with one of the offspring earlier. A chum of hers manages an Asda Distribuition Hub. There are about 25 folks in all there. It is now Asda co policy, so she tells me, that all hub employees get two tests a week . All on the NHS. No test, no work. They must have a negative test every 5 days regardless of any symptoms, which they can get because, of course, they are key workers.

The Asda contribution to the testing cost?

Zip.

Her oppo is now on his twenty something test, having had two a week for however long.

You won't find that in any statistics.

Last edited:
Don't forget the fact they broadcast it to, the weaksters.

Wordsmith does it quite a bit.
Then trips over the cat and hits "Show ignored content" by mistake. Which is easy to do when you're busy re-writing the latest Tele' or Speccy article as a post...which is all of your own work.....straight up....

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer

Bye.

Wordsmith

Snowflake.

The ultimate sign of a weak person, putting those you disagree with on ignore. Way to go.
Its simply the best way to deal with posters who are dull, boring, repetitive and with an obvious agenda. I have pretty much identical list of throbbers to Wordsmith, the reason you're not included is because your posts on policing the XR protesters was very informative. In this thread you've descended to shouting at pigeons :-(