Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
You tell us and also compare it to the rest of the world. In your own time, go on.............

You have just avoided answering the question and turned it back on me, it’s not my beloved leader who made the assertion.

So, I think we can all agree that Hancock told anybody “if you have a doubt, get a coronavirus test”.

But apparently now that isn’t the case and the “worried well” are to blame.

Tests per million

UK 314,402
France 153,126
Spain 230,049
Germany 173,623
Russia 293,254
USA 293,615
Canada 173,322
Belgium 244,447
Netherlands 119,165

Come on tell us how bad we are doing compared to the rest of the world

You’ve covered one third of the test, track and trace trio, what are the figures for the remainder?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Do you believe that the current system we have is “World Beating“ as promised by Bozo for 01/06/20?
Does any country have a better system than Britain? Genuine question.

If 'no' then it is world beating. I now expect a series of 'no' replies from the usual suspects.

Why should I do your work for you.

Because you are the person who presented an incomplete set of figures in some sort of repost that proved a point. But didn’t because it was incomplete.

If you don’t want to fully make your point, then that’s fine. It stands as what it is.

Because you are the person who presented an incomplete set of figures in some sort of repost that proved a point. But didn’t because it was incomplete.

If you don’t want to fully make your point, then that’s fine. It stands as what it is.

It was better than you when challenge. SO put up or get off the pot.,

Does any country have a better system than Britain? Genuine question.

If 'no' then it is world beating. I now expect a series of 'no' replies from the usual suspects.

Bozo called it “World Beating” and numerous on here have defended that, it’s not for me to disprove or find better.

The person who asserts something has to prove it.

Nice to see @wetsmonkey having a faster meltdown than the polar icecaps.

I 'd just like to say:
  • Boris is wonderful
  • Boris is great
  • Boris is the best PM ever
  • Boris can walk on water
  • Boris has the sun shining out of his fundamental
  • Boris is is god like
  • Boris bestrides the UK political scene like a colossus
  • Boris is will be PM for the next 20 years
  • Boris is a political giant
  • Boris should be worshipped
Having lit the blue touchpaper, I will now retire...

Wordsmith :twisted:

Googling the words "Boris Johnson" and "superinjunction " leads to some rather interesting results...

You've let your PERSEC drop, Prime Minister.

Nice violin player, BTW.
Yep
EgH4nrOWoAAVN9i.jpeg

Latest Threads