Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
You do not like him but sufficient numbers do to make that an incorrect statement.
Democracy eh.
If you are British, he is.

Pay attention at the back, you two. Read back.

If you hadn't been falling over yourselves in your eagerness to take a swipe, you would have realised that the reference was made in answer to an enquiry made of me about Donald Trump.

I don't know, perhaps you do actually believe that Donald Trump is your Prime Minister.

That's the problem with trying to be a smart arse, you end up tripping over yourselves.

For the sake of your wives (or boyfriends?), I hope that neither of you come quite as quickly.

Oyibo

LE

If you hadn't been falling over yourselves in your eagerness to take a swipe, you would have realised that the reference was made in answer to an enquiry made of me about Donald Trump.

I don't know, perhaps you do actually believe that Donald Trump is your Prime Minister.

That's the problem with trying to be a smart arse, you end up tripping over yourselves.

For the sake of your wives (or boyfriends?), I hope that neither of you come quite as quickly.
Friday night is upon us.

Ask someone who will be employing them.

A little clue, 2 words, first word starts with L second one is A

So not my Sgt? Or the police?

Bozo has been a bit sparse with any detail, almost as if no thought had really gone into it.

Oops

War Hero

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
What would you do?
Gen question.
Well it would depend if it was anybody other than Boris or Cummings the law would be too vague and wishy washy, if it was either of those they'd be tasered, cs gassed and flung in a cell ASAP.

I thought that The Donald was the POTUS, the yanks don't have a PM.

To snitch or not to snitch.

Bozo says no, Patel, The Home Secretary and The Policing Minister Kit Malthouse say yes. More contradiction and shambolic messaging.

Unfortunately the article is behind a paywall, a shame, but the headline gives an indication from the coal face

Police back Boris Johnson over 'no snitching' on neighbours over rule of six

Oops

War Hero
Well it would depend if it was anybody other than Boris or Cummings the law would be too vague and wishy washy, if it was either of those they'd be tasered, cs gassed and flung in a cell ASAP.
I was aiming at Wets.....

Probably the wrong phraseology, have I committed a hate crime now?

Latest Threads