Boris the MP

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
So Boris starts his bid for No. 10? I think he'd make a good PM.

Don't fall for the buffoon persona he projects, he's a very clever guy and easy to underestimate - thanks to the buffoon persona.

Don't fall for the buffoon persona he projects, he's a very clever guy and easy to underestimate - thanks to the buffoon persona.
Follow my logic...

• If Boris isn't a buffoon then he's made a conscious decision to act like one.
  • It's worked so far in lesser-jobs like MoL.
  • If he aspires to high office then he has to either:
  • A: Be a buffoon on the international stage in high office where 'buffoon' often translates to 'cnut.'
  • B: Stop being a buffoon.
  • If A then he's doomed because the electorate will tire of someone who isn't a buffoon playing the buffoon whilst representing them. If B then a newly non-buffoon Boris will lack authenticity to people who quite like people to be like they appear to be. We hate chameleon politicians.
  • Under a or b he's doomed.
  • How clever is that?
I think he's a charming idiot.

I am not sure that I would want him as PM as it stands but he is breath of fresh air in a very stale and boring cohort of politicians. When he is on TV, I look up and listen when I hear his voice, only a handful of politicians guarantee my attention.

Wets.

Oyibo

LE
Follow my logic...

• A: Be a buffoon on the international stage in high office where 'buffoon' often translates to 'cnut.'
  • If A then he's doomed because the electorate will tire of someone who isn't a buffoon playing the buffoon whilst representing them. If B then a newly non-buffoon Boris will lack authenticity to people who quite like people to be like they appear to be. We hate chameleon politicians.
  • How clever is that?
C: Play the partial 'buffoon' on 'the international stage in high office' and run rings around the other buffoons to Britain's benefit.

Follow my logic...

• How clever is that?

Nail - head interface, have a like sir.

Great on HIGNFY, shit at being PM, IMHO.

So Boris starts his bid for No. 10? I think he'd make a good PM.

Got himself across Mrs Sam Cam, or so the internet goes. That's good enough in my book.

What, if any, public schoolboy toff knows what's best for our green and pleasant land? Not ******* one!

ACAB

LE
He's witty and very loquacious.

I wouldn't trust the twat to run a hot dog stall.

Piss poor all rounder but would be a tonic on a wet Wednesday at the Palace of Westminster. I could even imagine him as PM in talks with France and Germany. Bloody good laugh. :cool:

Thats CMD on the way out.
Boris was the brains of the Bullingdon set.
I don't think it required much in the way of brains to trash restaurants before soothing pissed off hosts with lashings of cash.
It does take some brains to land a First at Oxford which is what Dave did... and Boris didn't.

Buffoon or not. I wish that a lot more politicians had his 'common touch'. Hate him or not, I believe him to be honest and plain speaking. And that for me - as someone with limited knowledge, or interest in politics, is what makes him an ideal candidate for the leadership of the Conservative Party. I stand by for the incoming.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P COVID-19 154
ExREME..TECH The NAAFI Bar 29
G Classified Ads 33

Latest Threads