• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Boris Johnson

Has just come on in the pro/celeb England v Germany game. Got the biggest cheer of the night. He then decided to clatter Mauricio Gaudinho. A full on rugby style hit. Well done that man. We got beat 4-2, but Boris is "da man"

that rugby tackle made my night, fuckin quality. oh how i laughed.

the determination on his face as he kinda stumbled and then rugby tackled the german guy on his way down... 8.9 Mr Jonhson

SCoy

War Hero
Genius.

Top comedy, though fair play to him for having the b@lls to actually get on the pitch :D The contrast between the physique of him and cohen was superb :lol:

What made me laugh was that the commentator said that Boris had played him offside; does he even know what offside is? :lol:

Must go change, have swamped myself :lol:

Go Boris!

Here's one, of him, on his recent China trip, immigration checking for balls..

and another of Boris, doing what comes naturally,

--
batty.

I was torn between embarrassment and glee...the Etonians always liked to play kev-ball but really wanted something more physical...though rugby never was their thing!

Cuddles said:
I was torn between embarrassment and glee...the Etonians always liked to play kev-ball but really wanted something more physical...though rugby never was their thing!
The Field Game was always good for a laugh and a punch-up or five...

I expect the next England World Cup song to feature Boris's performance - any ace lyricists out there ?.

Matt LeTissier was very effective, he should still be playing.

Carcass said:
Cuddles said:
A game that nobody else plays, played exclusively even within college...a world series of a sport!

whiffler said:
I expect the next England World Cup song to feature Boris's performance - any ace lyricists out there ?
La-de-da-de-dum-fcuking Hun
Tum te tiddley Boris Johnson! :wink:

Cuddles said:
Carcass said:
Cuddles said:
A game that nobody else plays, played exclusively even within college...a world series of a sport!
Spams can have a baseball world series....if the glove fits, wear it!

whiffler said:
I expect the next England World Cup song to feature Boris's performance - any ace lyricists out there ?.
If anyone can think of a rhyme for "Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson" I will definitely buy them a beer :D

Carcass said:
Cuddles said:
Carcass said:
Cuddles said:
As much as i enjoy spam baiting this misconception can not be aloud to continue (it makes us all look bad)

The World series is not so called due to the countries (or lack of) taking part, it is named after its first sponsor The Daily World, a newspaper. Similar to the Carling cup. Sorry to be the one to end this rumour but it was getting silly.

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
Pulled his shorts, jersey and boots on
With the match under way
His team made a play
And quoth Boris; ‘Over 'ere, on me ‘ead son!’

Edited to add I've not been well. Perhaps you've noticed.

hallveg said:
Carcass said:
Cuddles said:
Carcass said:
Cuddles said:
As much as i enjoy spam baiting this misconception can not be aloud to continue (it makes us all look bad)

The World series is not so called due to the countries (or lack of) taking part, it is named after its first sponsor The Daily World, a newspaper. Similar to the Carling cup. Sorry to be the one to end this rumour but it was getting silly.
Shut the fcuk up you boring cnut. When has the truth ever got in the way of a good story. You shouldn't be "aloud" to come out with cr@p like that :oops:

Latest Threads