Boris Johnson tries to commit suicide...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Billy_Rubin, Jun 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whether you agree with Boris Johnson becoming appointed Mayor of London or not, you must admit he is extraordinarily good value in terms of sheer entertainment.

BJ goes swimming

Is it perhaps worth spending some taxpayers money to have someone constantly follow him around with a swanee whistle, old car horn and cymbals just to ensure maximum enjoyment for everyone?

2. and it seems most people do agree with him being election mayor of london... most trusted politician in britain don't you know.

3. He may be a tad eccentric but its gotta be better than that thieving looney Livingstone has he not?
    Actualy, in truth I quite like Boris, he's a refreshing change for a politician.

4. Boris Johnson took to the field as a late substitute for a charity England XI. Within minutes of coming on, it was clear he was last picked on the playground. Out on the touchline, he stumbles, socks half mast into the midriff some German former professional, clearing him off his feet.

Fecking priceless, I laughed so hard I almost shat myself.

Have a look -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWIUp19bBoA

Rar!

5. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Best quote I heard:
    "Boris is a extremely smart man who plays the fool - Livingstone is a fool who plays at being a smart man......."

6. Always been a fan, heard him speak at a dinner when he wasn't playing the fool, best speech I have ever heard. He could certainly be accused of being out of touch sometimes but let's be honest, how many politicians do you see willing to wade around in a river like that in the first place!

7. Sounds about right :D
    I know which I would rather have, its a shame only London benefits from having him in politics, I would rather have him as leader of the Tories. I might even have vote for him at a general election!

8. Boris Johnson managed to shag, and then have a short-lived marriage to, the best looking woman in his year at Oxford. Despite being fat with weird hair even then. All gift of the gab. Under the blustering humour, mind like a steel trap.

9. and fails!

Well, it's a much more eye-catching headline than anything else!

Lits

10. Good link :D

11. Been done already.

12. I scanned the first page of the Forum and didn't look any further.

Mods: Please remove or merge!

mea culpa

(Boris would approve...)

Litotes

13. How infantile can the BBC get?

Wow,I wait with baited breath to hear what they have to say about this important news story.

I looked forward to the BBC asking Brown

After this happened

They never did ask......

14. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Phwoooaar! I used to travel on the tube to school with Allegra (we went to different schools but at the same stop) and her brother. Oh the unrequited lust!

15. So we'll know what one of the questions is going to be on 'Have I Got News For You' tomorrow.