Boris Johnson sees off chavy gits

War Hero
Eh? Sees off Chavy Gits off? Wah?? Sorry old boy don't understand your banter...
ximmeh1987 said:
What a top bloke, most of the MP's would of carried on and claimed PTSD, Mr. Johnson decided to take them on, gets my vote. :D

Good on him. I quite like Boris, he seem to actually believe what he spouts. All too rare in modern UK politics.

Book Reviewer
Good on him, and tbh, I'd expect nothing less than that.

Unless he chased them on his bike, thrashed them, made them his oik-b!tches and THEN came back to try it on with the lefty in distress. I'd believe both.

Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
"Documentary film-maker and climate change activist Franny Armstrong... ...Ms Armstrong admitted she did not agree with Mr Johnson's politics, and had voted for his rival Ken Livingstone in the Mayoral elections, but added: "If you find yourself down a dark alleyway and in trouble I think Boris would be of more use than Ken."

I'm sure Boris would have intervened who ever it was but he could have picked less undeserving cause:

Good for Bojo. Wasn't it Harmen who only walks around her constituency with a stab vest on?

Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Sgt.Slingsby said:
Boris gets a lot of bad Press, but at least he's a Man.

Nice one, Boris, from one hairy Bear to another :wink:
You must be reading the wrong papers.
Boris gets a lot of bad press because he's not all there. Seems like a good egg though!

He's not your typical politico which is why I like him!
Always had a soft spot for Boris, and this just reinforces my opinion. He acts the clown, but is a very intelligent man. :D

I'd rather have him than Call-me-Dave as PM. :roll:
Good man. Worked for him; voted for him and have ultimate faith in him.

PS: I expect the Labour Party politicised 'Met' will 'interview' him soon to try and 'fit him up' with an assault charge.

Some 'hack' in yesterday's 'Pravda' (aka The Evening Standard) suggested that the current apparatchik in charge of the 'Met' would tell BJ to 'stuff it' if he tried sacking him.

Challenge BJ?

There will be no trust in, or respect for, the 'Met' until it is purged entirely of the Bliar/Bliar infection.

Go to it BJ - get rid of them.
chocolate_frog said:
Boris for PM!!!!

Oh doooo behave; Franny's person was more in danger from bonking Bojo's rod of iron than that crowbar wielding chavette; as we all are if he gets a bigger stage to perform his little party pieces (carefully crafted party pieces mind).
Yes, the female perps fled from Boris's mighty manhood I suspect, rather than his righteous mayoral indignation...Do you think he has a butler like Alfred in the Batman stories??

Latest Threads