Boris Johnson on The Andrew Marr Show

#1
Why the fcuk has Andrew Marr just used the phrase "fellow Old Etonian" in a one sentence introduction on his programme?

Why the fcuk does the class war mean so much to these 200-grand a year, university-educated BBC liberal-elite tossers?

I went to a dogs' arrse comprehensive, spent 8 years in the Army and now work minimum wage until I find something better - and I couldn't give a monkeys' what school Cameron / Osborne / Johnson went to, so why the fcuk do they?
 
#2
Cos he's a *********
 
#3
Feel better now? Now hush up and get me a big mac and fries
 
#4
Twice-the-man said:
Why the fcuk has Andrew Marr just used the phrase "fellow Old Etonian" in a one sentence introduction on his programme?

Why the fcuk does the class war mean so much to these 200-grand a year, university-educated BBC liberal-elite tossers?

I went to a dogs' arrse comprehensive, spent 8 years in the Army and now work minimum wage until I find something better - and I couldn't give a monkeys' what school Cameron / Osborne / Johnson went to, so why the fcuk do they?
Twice...you seem a bit bitter..like you I came from a sh!te comp/ working class background, I was a solidier for 6 yrs, I have worked hard to improve my life constantly and have made a lot of money in business, I have lost nearly everything and is owed over 50k & due to the colapsed market in Dubai..I know I wont ever see it.

I used to manage some of the top PMs in the world and most were privately educated....I was their boss.

Make your own way in life, PM me if you need advice moving forward from your basic wage predicament
 
#5
Greengrass said:
Feel better now? Now hush up and get me a big mac and fries
Thats the "something better" I'm waiting out for!
 
#6
At least now there's some eye candy on the show
 
#7
Perhaps because the privilaged, being privilaged, have no experience of how the majority live and therefore little understanding.

Perhaps because there is a feeling in the country that those privilaged tend to look after themselves to the detriment of the many. The current opposition policy of supporting millionaires for instance. Boris' going to Brussels to try and prevent legislation on bankers bonuses is another.

Perhaps because at the moment there are SO MANY Old Etonians in the shadow cabinet - jobs for the boys.
 
#9
Whet said:
Perhaps because the privilaged, being privilaged, have no experience of how the majority live and therefore little understanding.

Perhaps because there is a feeling in the country that those privilaged tend to look after themselves to the detriment of the many. The current opposition policy of supporting millionaires for instance. Boris' going to Brussels to try and prevent legislation on bankers bonuses is another.

Perhaps because at the moment there are SO MANY Old Etonians in the shadow cabinet - jobs for the boys.
Well how many of the Labour shower represent the majority either- Peter Mandelson? Peter Hain? Jack Straw? Geoff Hoon is a local MP round my way and most people round here genuinely think he is scum and a total traitor to the working class.
 
#10
Twice-the-man said:
Whet said:
Perhaps because the privilaged, being privilaged, have no experience of how the majority live and therefore little understanding.

Perhaps because there is a feeling in the country that those privilaged tend to look after themselves to the detriment of the many. The current opposition policy of supporting millionaires for instance. Boris' going to Brussels to try and prevent legislation on bankers bonuses is another.

Perhaps because at the moment there are SO MANY Old Etonians in the shadow cabinet - jobs for the boys.
Well how many of the Labour shower represent the majority either- Peter Mandelson? Peter Hain? Jack Straw? Geoff Hoon is a local MP round my way and most people round here genuinely think he is scum and a total traitor to the working class.
I agree entirely, but I do not consider them to be Labour but 'New' Labour.
 

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
#11
just a thought, but could it be something as innocent as 'hey, we were at school together, I might mention it in my introduction.'

no? :roll:
 
#12
Whet said:
Perhaps because the privilaged, being privilaged, have no experience of how the majority live and therefore little understanding.

Perhaps because there is a feeling in the country that those privilaged tend to look after themselves to the detriment of the many. The current opposition policy of supporting millionaires for instance. Boris' going to Brussels to try and prevent legislation on bankers bonuses is another.

Perhaps because at the moment there are SO MANY Old Etonians in the shadow cabinet - jobs for the boys.
I'm almost surprised. Whet's got the new Party line to trot out.

The Banker's bonus tax is smoke and mirrors, no one with half a gram of brains is going to pay it.

I can't be bothered to say anymore as I'm just bored of this line of shite.
 
#13
maguire said:
just a thought, but could it be something as innocent as 'hey, we were at school together, I might mention it in my introduction.'

no? :roll:

I was thinking more of . . . . .'hey, I was in the Bullingdon with . . . . . , I'll have a word and He'll see you right'.
 

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
#14
oh dear whet... the bbc not being quite as compliant to you and your loathsome colleagues as you feel they should be? to take an example from your unelected leader (and I mean Mandy here), he's the absolute gold standard for acting with integrity and being above board in all his personal and professional matters isnt he?
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#15
Here is a question which may tax the brains and wit of fellow Arrsers, but after spouting so much shoite on these fora, how come Whet has not been given an O2 Tag yet?
 
#16
Whet said:
Twice-the-man said:
Whet said:
Perhaps because the privilaged, being privilaged, have no experience of how the majority live and therefore little understanding.

Perhaps because there is a feeling in the country that those privilaged tend to look after themselves to the detriment of the many. The current opposition policy of supporting millionaires for instance. Boris' going to Brussels to try and prevent legislation on bankers bonuses is another.

Perhaps because at the moment there are SO MANY Old Etonians in the shadow cabinet - jobs for the boys.
Well how many of the Labour shower represent the majority either- Peter Mandelson? Peter Hain? Jack Straw? Geoff Hoon is a local MP round my way and most people round here genuinely think he is scum and a total traitor to the working class.
I agree entirely, but I do not consider them to be Labour but 'New' Labour.
The Working Class
Can kiss my arse,
I've got the Gaffer's job at last... :roll:
 

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
#17
Auld-Yin said:
Here is a question which may tax the brains and wit of fellow Arrsers, but after spouting so much shoite on these fora, how come Whet has not been given an O2 Tag yet?
I've always thought he's more to be pitied than scolded... :p
 
#18
Whet said:
maguire said:
just a thought, but could it be something as innocent as 'hey, we were at school together, I might mention it in my introduction.'

no? :roll:

I was thinking more of . . . . .'hey, I was in the Bullingdon with . . . . . , I'll have a word and He'll see you right'.
You have a thing about the Bullingdon. Did one of the them burgger you? :twisted: - and not pay?
 
#19
maguire said:
Auld-Yin said:
Here is a question which may tax the brains and wit of fellow Arrsers, but after spouting so much shoite on these fora, how come Whet has not been given an O2 Tag yet?
I've always thought he's more to be pitied than scolded... :p
I'd prefer him to be Humanely Distroyed... :twisted:
 
#20
Eton is a comprehensive as well, there is no minimum academic standard which needs to be attained in order to gain entry.
To be honest where are the super-rich going to send their children or even the not-so-rich who are willing to spend all their available income on ensuring their child's start in life? There will always be people who can afford the best and if they didn't send their children to Eton or Roedean then they would find somewhere abroad and they would still be mixing with the movers and the shakers and have a leg up in life.
If Eton can provide a steady stream of well-educated young men of conviction, self-confidence and leadership ability and that some of them use their skills to lead the country to the best of their ability then that surely has to be our gain? That having been said, it's perhaps ironic that the best orator The Conservatives have and possibly the best bet for a man with mass people appeal is not an Old Etonian but was educated at Wath-on-Dearne Comprehensive School.
It used to be Eton, Oxford, The Guards and The City but Oxford has lost its kudos somewhat since it has John Prescot amongst it's alumni. ;)
 

Latest Threads