Boris Johnson on The Andrew Marr Show

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Twice-the-man, Dec 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why the fcuk has Andrew Marr just used the phrase "fellow Old Etonian" in a one sentence introduction on his programme?

Why the fcuk does the class war mean so much to these 200-grand a year, university-educated BBC liberal-elite tossers?

I went to a dogs' arrse comprehensive, spent 8 years in the Army and now work minimum wage until I find something better - and I couldn't give a monkeys' what school Cameron / Osborne / Johnson went to, so why the fcuk do they?
  2. Cos he's a *********
  3. Feel better now? Now hush up and get me a big mac and fries
  4. seem a bit you I came from a sh!te comp/ working class background, I was a solidier for 6 yrs, I have worked hard to improve my life constantly and have made a lot of money in business, I have lost nearly everything and is owed over 50k & due to the colapsed market in Dubai..I know I wont ever see it.

I used to manage some of the top PMs in the world and most were privately educated....I was their boss.

Make your own way in life, PM me if you need advice moving forward from your basic wage predicament
  5. Thats the "something better" I'm waiting out for!
  6. At least now there's some eye candy on the show
  7. Perhaps because the privilaged, being privilaged, have no experience of how the majority live and therefore little understanding.

Perhaps because there is a feeling in the country that those privilaged tend to look after themselves to the detriment of the many. The current opposition policy of supporting millionaires for instance. Boris' going to Brussels to try and prevent legislation on bankers bonuses is another.

Perhaps because at the moment there are SO MANY Old Etonians in the shadow cabinet - jobs for the boys.
  8. What - Boris?!
  9. Well how many of the Labour shower represent the majority either- Peter Mandelson? Peter Hain? Jack Straw? Geoff Hoon is a local MP round my way and most people round here genuinely think he is scum and a total traitor to the working class.
  10. I agree entirely, but I do not consider them to be Labour but 'New' Labour.
  11. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

just a thought, but could it be something as innocent as 'hey, we were at school together, I might mention it in my introduction.'

no? :roll:
  12. I'm almost surprised. Whet's got the new Party line to trot out.

The Banker's bonus tax is smoke and mirrors, no one with half a gram of brains is going to pay it.

I can't be bothered to say anymore as I'm just bored of this line of shite.

13. I was thinking more of . . . . .'hey, I was in the Bullingdon with . . . . . , I'll have a word and He'll see you right'.
  14. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

oh dear whet... the bbc not being quite as compliant to you and your loathsome colleagues as you feel they should be? to take an example from your unelected leader (and I mean Mandy here), he's the absolute gold standard for acting with integrity and being above board in all his personal and professional matters isnt he?
  15. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Here is a question which may tax the brains and wit of fellow Arrsers, but after spouting so much shoite on these fora, how come Whet has not been given an O2 Tag yet?