Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by staaken, Jul 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Please, Oh please make it so. If they can have that cnut Red (I love the IRA) Ken, why not this bloke? Boris is not IMO the buffoon he's often painted.
    Reckon Ian Hislop and Paul Merton should throw hats in the ring, too, to add that surreal touch.

Courtesy of the Torygraph:;jsessionid=GWGODOLCKNFF

PS How the hell do I change the link into a shorty thing?
  2. The b@stard nearly ran me down on his bike near Trafalgar Square. I'd still vote for him though. (He'd just got back from appologising in Liverpool at the time - his Daimler was probably up on bricks).
  3. Just finished reading his book - Have I Got Views For You.

A good, amusing, and often annoying when he talks about the Nanny state under liebour and all the stuff they've banned or the institutions, such as the army, they've undermined.

He comes across as a good egg and quite sensible too. If i lived in London he's get my vote.
  4. Please check spelling before submitting posts.
  5. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Indeed, Seagull! I notice that the "i" in your final sentence is lowercase, and it should certainly be an uppercase "I".
  6. zxninerpilot I think you'll find that it is indeed liebour and not truthbour :D
  7. Please read what's written teacher. Liebour is spelt liebour, labour is spelt democracy, and if you'll believ that you'll believe anything
  8. What can I say, I'm a product of the Tory Comprehensive School system of the 80's.
  9. Boris is a very clever man and recognises the follies of humanity e.g:

"My friends, as I have discovered myself, there are no disasters, only opportunities. And, indeed, opportunities for fresh disasters. "

Boris Johnson

Thus it is impossible for Boris to make a worse job of it than the self serving little rodent currently in post.

But still not clear if he is in the race yet
  10. Boris Johnson makes more gaffs than Pipp and he certainly comes across as a public schooled idiot. If, doG forbid, Cameron wins the next election then Boris would be the perfect counterpoint in London as Mayor, the Lennie Small to Cameron's Lennie Small. The country really would go to hell in a handcart with that pair.
  11. WAH!!
  12. Cameron will be fine so long as he listens to his party and doesn't go off on any Bliaresque flights of fancy.
  13. WAH!!
  14. Any potential to oust Livingstone would attract my vote.
  15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I think he's a great bloke, and I love his honesty, even if he is gaff-prone (a bit like Charlie-boy) aherm, Prince Charles.

This whole spelling thing; what are you on about? It's LA-Bliar isn't it? Or is it LieBroon these days?

Edited to add: Shut up with the wahhing will you!