Boris Johnson - Liar?

Hes a politician, I wouldn't trust one from any party anywhere on the planet to tell me the correct colour of snow.

D

Deleted 145301

Hes a politician, I wouldn't trust one from any party anywhere on the planet to tell me the correct colour of snow.
The rising tension with a nuclear power is concerning.

Fwiw, it seems to me that the Russians are likely to be behind the NA attack.

However, misrepresenting the available evidence is irresponsible in my view.

Boris is a pillock always saying the wrong thing

What other high profile job is TM going to give the man who won Brexit for us?
Well, we got as far as Post #10 before someone mentioned the 'B' word!

I'll allow the Monster Raving Loony party a bit of slack, obviously recently they've had to up their game to say things that are taking the piss out of the piss taking 'normal' politicians do. It can't be easy to come up with insane political ideas right now.

*Russian Troll*
Is this blustering idiot the right man for the FO? Has he become a liability?
Don't be fooled by his outward appearance, under the thin veneer he's a ruthless and well-connected psychopath who would sell his own mother to get one up on anyone else.
Handle with care.

offog

LE
A man with a track record of lying repeatedly.

Is this blustering idiot the right man for the FO? Has he become a liability?

Or is he right to use twist the testimony of the scientists at Porton Down for political ends?

Nerve agent attack: Johnson faces questions over Porton Down claim
You should read your links very carefully as they are not mutually exclusive.
Boris
The Foreign Secretary said last month that Porton Down had been "absolutely categorical" that the nerve agent came from Russia.
Aitkenhead
Gary Aitkenhead, chief executive of the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (DSTL) at Porton Down, said scientists had not "identified the precise source".
He then said,
"But," he added, "we have provided the scientific info to Government who have then used a number of other sources to piece together the conclusions you have come to".

Don't be fooled by his outward appearance, under the thin veneer he's a ruthless and well-connected psychopath who would sell his own mother to get one up on anyone else.
Handle with care.
I bet he could wipe the floor with Corbyn in an Election Campaign though!

unicorn77

War Hero
I'll allow the Monster Raving Loony party a bit of slack, obviously recently they've had to up their game to say things that are taking the piss out of the piss taking 'normal' politicians do. It can't be easy to come up with insane political ideas right now.
I liked the Loonies! They used to have a great policy of being against the closed shop, particularly if it were an off-licence. Now we don't have either.

Latest Threads