Boris Johnson Insulting Comments About Working Class People

Swmbo has decided that she wants to eat more vegetarian meals.

Excellent, more meat for me.
Oh you poor deluded fool

Stage 1 she will basically eat the same as now and just leave meat off the plate

Stage 2 she will allways be picking and grazing between meals**

Stage 3 You will try to point out that her meals arent balanced

Stage 4 You will find her some recipes for meals that do not require meat - but more importantly do not require Tofu/ soya mince / quorn / other over processed chemically made Shite. Since this will entail preparing 2 full meals - you agree you will try these as well - besides make a large veggie meal and you have it once you can freeze another 2 - 4 meals for her

Stage 5 - This is all complicated and differrent to how she normally cooks and so in an effort to get her eating a balanced diet you find yourself not onlt eating veggie meals but being the main preparer of them - you find yourself eating meat / fish only 2 or 3 times a week -

Stage 6 - youre Vegan There is no Stage 6

**It will of course be the extra fruit she eats that causes weight gain not the 2 packets of crisps and box of biscuits she crams down her throat between meals -

Oh you poor deluded fool

Stage 1 she will basically eat the same as now and just leave meat off the plate

Stage 2 she will allways be picking and grazing between meals**

Stage 3 You will try to point out that her meals arent balanced

Stage 4 You will find her some recipes for meals that do not require meat - but more importantly do not require Tofu/ soya mince / quorn / other over processed chemically made Shite. Since this will entail preparing 2 full meals - you agree you will try these as well - besides make a large veggie meal and you have it once you can freeze another 2 - 4 meals for her

Stage 5 - This is all complicated and differrent to how she normally cooks and so in an effort to get her eating a balanced diet you find yourself not onlt eating veggie meals but being the main preparer of them - you find yourself eating meat / fish only 2 or 3 times a week -

Stage 6 - youre Vegan There is no Stage 6

**It will of course be the extra fruit she eats that causes weight gain not the 2 packets of crisps and box of biscuits she crams down her throat between meals -
I give her 10 days tops before she buckles and wants a Steak with chips and peas.

I hate the way that the PM is being seen as a voice for the working class.
He went to Eton, and Oxford and has never done a days work in his life.
Boris also wrote in 1995 that British Working class men are ‘criminal’ and ‘hopeless.
During his time as editor of right-wing political magazine the Spectator, he wrote: “The modern British male is useless. “If he is blue collar, he is likely to be drunk, criminal, aimless, feckless and hopeless, and perhaps claiming to suffer from low self-esteem brought on by unemployment.”

Given these quotes I do not understand how any working class person can vote Tory.
Also Boris wrote In a 1995 column for The Spectator, he wrote that single mothers were “ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate”.

Boris also had homophobic views, in one column he wrote of Labour’s appalling agenda, encouraging the teaching of homosexuality in schools, and all the rest of it.”

I do not see how any working class people can see Boris as a champion of the working class.
Starmer would never say of those things. Starmer is the good intelligent guy. Boris just has affairs and people respect him for it. I thin it is cruel to have affairs.

The far right see the working class as parasites and criminals.

I've worked full time since I left school at 15, and I've said things about the working class that would make Johnson look like Karl Marx. Take your head for a crap.

I give her 10 days tops before she buckles and wants a Steak with chips and peas.

The clincher is if you fry bacon for a bacon butty and she doesn't succumb to the smell of bacon

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Boris also wrote in 1995 that British Working class men are ‘criminal’ and ‘hopeless.
During his time as editor of right-wing political magazine the Spectator, he wrote: “The modern British male is useless. “If he is blue collar, he is likely to be drunk, criminal, aimless, feckless and hopeless, and perhaps claiming to suffer from low self-esteem brought on by unemployment.”

Given these quotes I do not understand how any working class person can vote Tory.
Also Boris wrote In a 1995 column for The Spectator, he wrote that single mothers were “ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate”.

Boris also had homophobic views, in one column he wrote of Labour’s appalling agenda, encouraging the teaching of homosexuality in schools, and all the rest of it.”

I do not see how any working class people can see Boris as a champion of the working class.
Starmer would never say of those things. Starmer is the good intelligent guy. Boris just has affairs and people respect him for it. I thin it is cruel to have affairs.

Boris may have his faults, but c'mon, he's not all bad.

He has, for example, given us back democracy and stopped low-skilled immigration from further swamping the UK and suppressing the pay of the low-waged.

Maybe if Labour took note of the working class, rather than ignoring them in favour of their middle class members/voters, then they would've have received such a kick in the balls from the oinks?

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
I've noticed that the OP used LOL (whatever that represents) which means he/she/it/them either has an IQ relevant to their shoe size or is 10 years old.

I've noticed that the OP used LOL (whatever that represents) which means he/she/it/them either has an IQ relevant to their shoe size or is 10 years old.

lotflmho

You are Dominic Cummings, and I claim my 12 pieces of Silver, and complimentary box of sour grapes and goblet of bile.

The clincher is if you fry bacon for a bacon butty and she doesn't succumb to the smell of bacon

The trick is the two-stage lure.

1. Prepare the bacon, then dice and sauté an onion.
2. When the OH veggie interest is piqued by the oniony aroma, remove the onions from heat and carefully scrape them in the bin and start frying the bacon.
3. Great success.

Awol But you're not Prime Minister. So does that make you a failture?​

Drazyl. You are a creep for insulting the working class. The working class deserve respect. Only troll creeps would say what you said.​

shiny_arrse; Here is a joke you will like. Why do you get an erection when you look in the mirror? Because even your willy thinks you are a shiny_arrse. Good joke eh!​

**** Off.

Latest Threads