Boris Johnson Insulting Comments About Working Class People

Nothing to do with looking cool mon frere, that boat sailed long ago. Just my little OCD-esque grammatical contribution to Arrse. You're welcome.

Mon Francais est terrible, mais je peux discute mon barbecue.

Just in case you missed it - My post was in no way serious - I was just employing the bugsy defence

I hate the way that the PM is being seen as a voice for the working class.
He went to Eton, and Oxford and has never done a days work in his life.
Boris also wrote in 1995 that British Working class men are ‘criminal’ and ‘hopeless.
During his time as editor of right-wing political magazine the Spectator, he wrote: “The modern British male is useless. “If he is blue collar, he is likely to be drunk, criminal, aimless, feckless and hopeless, and perhaps claiming to suffer from low self-esteem brought on by unemployment.”

Given these quotes I do not understand how any working class person can vote Tory.
Also Boris wrote In a 1995 column for The Spectator, he wrote that single mothers were “ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate”.

Boris also had homophobic views, in one column he wrote of Labour’s appalling agenda, encouraging the teaching of homosexuality in schools, and all the rest of it.”

I do not see how any working class people can see Boris as a champion of the working class.
Starmer would never say of those things. Starmer is the good intelligent guy. Boris just has affairs and people respect him for it. I thin it is cruel to have affairs.

The far right see the working class as parasites and criminals.
You meant to log on to the comments section of the Guardian, but logged onto Arrse instead didn't you? An easy mistake to make.

Last edited:

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
I got a can of milk stout with salted caramel for Father's Day, along with a host of other goodies. I'm not really a "stout" man, but I am curious.

Milk stout due to the use of lactose (milk sugar) to push up the start gravity for a higher alcohol content and a bit of richness.

If it's the hard salted caramel with nuts, it's quite tasty.

ETA: The OP is a dung snorkelling connoiseur of vagabond frenulum.

Last edited:
Milk stout due to the use of lactose (milk sugar) to push up the start gravity for a higher alcohol content and a bit of richness.

If it's the hard salted caramel with nuts, it's quite tasty.

ETA: The OP is a dung snorkelling connoiseur of vagabond frenulum.
Sheer poetry.
Shakespeare would be proud of you.

anglo

LE
OP, I'm busy at the moment, I'll get back to you

P1670879.jpg

Fat_Cav - Well Biden won in the USA. I bet that hurts.​

Why is it you think I'm 'hurt' over who won whatever in the US? I care zero for who is president.

Trump was a lying ignorant imbicile and Biden is a confused old has-been. The only losers are the US public for having such low level choices to vote for

Nice touch with the Bold, it's makes you look really cool btw

Reading about all you feckers eating exotic meals and I'm on a feckin diet.. Feckin lettuce leaves for breakfast , dinner and tea...bastid. It's tortcha I tell yeh, tortcha.

Reading about all you feckers eating exotic meals and I'm on a feckin diet.. Feckin lettuce leaves for breakfast , dinner and tea...bastid. It's tortcha I tell yeh, tortcha.
Swmbo has decided that she wants to eat more vegetarian meals.

Excellent, more meat for me.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

try having your rabbit food in one of these

1624310045338.png