• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Boris Johnson. Crusader against Political Correctness

Not sure about cannibalism. Headhunting on the other hand.....

And what's the fuss or are the PNG Government denying there has been inter-tribal unpleasantness?

It may surprise some of u to know that he is amongst the most respected of the MPs as he is much more intelliegent and adept than most take him for. He would make agood leader of the tories.

Never mind that miserable lemon-juice-face Broon. Let's have Boris as the next pry minister. I'm sure he'd make a much better fist of it than anybody else!

MsG

Bugsy7 said:
Never mind that miserable lemon-juice-face Broon. Let's have Boris as the next pry minister. I'm sure he'd make a much better fist of it than anybody else!

MsG
What a superb idea.

We would be a smoking cinder floating off the coast of Belgium within months, but what a great way to go !

Dam right. who the are PNG? who cares? when did they last contiribute to world politics? * them, lets just take them over and make it a tropical holiday destination for tired out Brit squaddies.............

Let's have Boris as the next pry minister
Top man, he`d get my vote, he`s about the only politico I can listen to these days, not afraid to speak his mind, a breath of fresh air compared to the rest of the self serving lying bastards around parliament. 8)

PNG, the country that had the good sense to engage some entrepreneurial types from London to sort out the bother in Bourgaineville. Then the neighbours found out and the pink fluff in Canberra erupted.

Bugsy7 said:

MsG
Harrruuummmppphhhh!!!!

He gets my vote. Someones got to fight against the political correct nonsense thats destroying our country.

Speaking for myself, I like the guy as well. He has the increasingly rare gift, for a public figure, of speaking his mind in our Neue Arbeit Blairite PC Nanny state. He makes an amusing change, to the dungheap drones, of all party persuasions, we see clogging our television screens nowadays, with their pre-packed and fatuous soundbites.

Let's face it, there are few real characters, or people with the courage of their convictions, in British politics, nowadays. Even the likes of Tony Benn, though I rarely, if ever, agreed with a thing he said, had the guts to say what he THOUGHT, rather than what Antonio and his Spin Mongs told him he SHOULD say.

Am I the only one that finds it increasingly difficult, nowadays, to see the supposed differences between the mainstream political parties?

Papua New Guinea? BFD.

While admitting to PNG's problems with crime and the occasional corrupt police officer, Miss Kekedo said that cannibalism had ceased to be an everyday occurrence with the introduction of Christianity some two centuries ago. Chief-killing was similarly frowned upon in what was now a fully signed-up member of the Commonwealth.
Frowned upon, what the f is that. Is that like telling your kids off for being naughty. 'Now that was very un christian of you to have killed that poor chief, please do not do it again'.

Hitlerwasabitnaughty said:
Speaking for myself, I like the guy as well. He has the increasingly rare gift, for a public figure, of speaking his mind in our Neue Arbeit Blairite PC Nanny state. He makes an amusing change, to the dungheap drones, of all party persuasions, we see clogging our television screens nowadays, with their pre-packed and fatuous soundbites.

Let's face it, there are few real characters, or people with the courage of their convictions, in British politics, nowadays. Even the likes of Tony Benn, though I rarely, if ever, agreed with a thing he said, had the guts to say what he THOUGHT, rather than what Antonio and his Spin Mongs told him he SHOULD say.

Am I the only one that finds it increasingly difficult, nowadays, to see the supposed differences between the mainstream political parties?

Papua New Guinea? BFD.
Agreed Hitler, but why, oh why, does he have to keep apologising? He should tell everyone to get stuffed; by apologising he's just admitting he was wrong. Which he wasn't.

Probably because David Clonearon told him to. You should know by now its naughty to speak your mind in this country incase you ofend Gays, Muslims, Hindu's, Horses, Outer Mongolians, Pixies, Elves, Fish, Goats, Asylum Seekers, Chavs, The elderly, The Indignant, Christians, etc etc etc.

Latest Threads