Boris has it!

FHA

LE
She has but even then: Miss Oakes said:

“I would like to apologise if I upset anyone, it was not my intention.​
I apologise unreservedly for it. We all make mistakes, including Boris Johnson, and it will not happen again.”​

along with some guff about 'I didn’t realise my comments would offend so many people.

Here is a bit of supreme irony though... having posted her ill considered comment that started the furore online:

Responding to vicious comments online directed at her, she said: “That is up to them.

“People say things online that they would never say face to face, and there are a lot of people saying nasty things online all the time.​

I wonder if she can see it.

Petition to have Councillor Oakes sacked from Heanor Council
That’s not an apology. Deliberately worded so.

“...apologise if I upset anyone”. Not an apology for wishing the PM dead.

“I apologise unreservedly for it”. By “it” she’s referring to the people she upset. Not apologising for wishing the PM dead.

Would she even fit in a ventilator?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
That’s not an apology. Deliberately worded so.

“...apologise if I upset anyone”. Not an apology for wishing the PM dead.

“I apologise unreservedly for it”. By “it” she’s referring to the people she upset. Not apologising for wishing the PM dead.

Would she even fit in a ventilator?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She would certainly require a reinforced bed, at a cost to the NHS of £100 per day.

NSP

LE
Mattress on the floor.
She's well-upholstered enough in her own right, the fat mess. Save the mattress for someone who deserves it, of a healthy weight.

"He's taking up a NHS bed, the rich ******",
If the PM had gone private (not that, I suspect, that that is actually an option with C-19) exactly the same people would be complaining that " the NHS is evidently not good enough for the PM" " he doesn't trust the service he cut" etcetera….

he has now been discharged from hospital
The PM has been discharged from hospital to continue his recovery, at Chequers

Bloody hypocrite, gone to his second home.....
:p
Standby for real indignation on this front....

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Just thinking this morning, Wilf Johnson sounds like he will be playing cricket for Lancashire and England.

Or, dare I whisper, Rugby League???

Dominic Raab has put his foot in it, getting the Full Monty slagging off from all the snowflakes under the sun.

This is going to run, just like the Dominic Cummings fiasco.

Standby for another fecking witch hunt, no doubt Marcus Rashford will be writing to PMBJ about it...FFS.

Latest Threads