Boris has it!

Gove is self isolating now - due to a family member have symptoms

Archie
Makes a change from everyone else just avoiding the loathsome little turd.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
She says she writes for Rick and Morty, which I think is an amusing show, plus she looks quite pokeable, so Im not too fussed about what she writes on the internet.
Seems like the wordpress site belonging to the ill wisher Claire Jadis has all but vanished.

Maybe someone pointed out it was not a good populist career move.

Dr Death

War Hero
Has no one on arrse thought of Carrie yet & offered to hold her hand?
Perhaps snuggle up to her and comfort her whilst taking her one for arrse & the nation?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Seems like the wordpress site belonging to the ill wisher Claire Jadis has all but vanished.

Maybe someone pointed out it was not a good populist career move.
This illustrates the perils of living in a bubble, doesn't it?

I've noted in posts previous on here how various people I'm acquainted with on Facebook had posts the day after the last general election which were flooded with comments from like-minded souls which were along the lines of, "I can't believe that this has happened."

Because of all the mutual affirmation and confirmation bias, these people honestly believe that they are in the (vast) majority. Never mind an 80-seat trouncing; everyone wants to see the back of the Evil Tories... everyone, mind.

The irony is that the liberal elite sneer at what they consider to be 'populism' - which is actually majority opinion, and very much shared by those of all intelligence levels.

This character no doubt posted in anticipation of a shedload of accolade.

Today must have been a very long day for her.

Has no one on arrse thought of Carrie yet & offered to hold her hand?
Perhaps snuggle up to her and comfort her whilst taking her one for arrse & the nation?
Volunteering?

Good man, carry on.

And so it goes on. Seems there was talk of "Clapping for Boris" tonight. The responses trending on Twitter are very negative. For example;
@JamesDart
A quick word to those thinking of clapping for Boris Johnson this evening:
1. You are undermining the NHS applause.
2. You are implying Johnson is superior to others who are sick.
3. You are clapping his office not his character.
4. You are clapping his mishandling.
Don’t.

And so it goes on. Seems there was talk of "Clapping for Boris" tonight. The responses trending on Twitter are very negative. For example;
@JamesDart
A quick word to those thinking of clapping for Boris Johnson this evening:
1. You are undermining the NHS applause.
2. You are implying Johnson is superior to others who are sick.
3. You are clapping his office not his character.
4. You are clapping his mishandling.
Don’t.
That would appear to be a reason to partake rather than not surely

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
I hava a few very republican employees who are incidentally very good workers and were fond of spending time Boris bashing and have been sharing lots of memes etc. Now that the lergy seems to have spread to thier community they seem to have changed. I asked one of them why dont they bring thier relative to a southern hospital (toungue in cheek) and they asked me are you for real.

I hava a few very republican employees who are incidentally very good workers and were fond of spending time Boris bashing and have been sharing lots of memes etc. Now that the lergy seems to have spread to thier community they seem to have changed. I asked one of them why dont they bring thier relative to a southern hospital (toungue in cheek) and they asked me are you for real.
What do you mean "now...spread to their community"? Are you suggesting they were somehow immune to it prior to this and only God-fearing Prods were succumbing to the illness?

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
I also am in self isolation and my wife is shielding and we
What do you mean "now...spread to their community"? Are you suggesting they were somehow immune to it prior to this and only God-fearing Prods were succumbing to the illness?
Not at all, I was being ironic that thier meme seem to have stopped and they are reluctant to bring a sick relative to southern ireland for treatment

Going after someone's job over a distasteful opinion is a proper ****'s trick.
I agree with you

But it has to be said - the left started that game - To the extent people were forced out of work - not because they said or wrote anything - but simply because they attended a pro trump rally**.

I therefore cannot muster much sympathy that somebody who very much appears to be the type of person who would be cheering that along has been hoisted by their own petard.

**Going to the individuals place of work and disrupting it until he was dismissed - not just sending emails

Last edited:

Latest Threads