Boris Brexit Downfall video: Well, that escalated quickly...

Some of you may already know that I made a little video on Sunday, and stuck it on YouTube.

Apparently it's become quite popular, and got almost a million hits in 4 days. Just want to reassure you all that fame hasn't changed me one bit; I'm still fat and unemployed :)

The cunt is as spineless as the rest of them. I hope his rabbit dies and he can't sell it's hutch.

The **** is as spineless as the rest of them. I hope his rabbit dies and he can't sell it's hutch.
He's a chicken hearted wanker.

Some of you may already know that I made a little video on Sunday, and stuck it on YouTube.

Apparently it's become quite popular, and got almost a million hits in 4 days. Just want to reassure you all that fame hasn't changed me one bit; I'm still fat and unemployed :)
I hope Bruno Ganz sues your arrse back to the stone age. Then gets awarded costs plus interest from the stone age back to the present day.

It's being so positive about the UK's electorate that make the left wing the political powerhouse it is today.

All those remain voters who voted to exit, and they said the exiters were thick.

Nice use of the word 'Dickweasle' though

I'm going to have to show this one to my English speaking German friends, the ones with a robust sense of humour that is.

Or just not quite as stupid as the electorate and knows a poisoned chalice when he sees one?
Seeing as he put the poison in it in the first place, one can reasonably expect that he would.
There was an interesting short report on Boris on German TV last night, apart from the fact that he's ex-Eton along with Dave, the interesting bit concerned his time as the not exactly EU friendly Brussels correspondent of some Brit newspaper. Apparently he never missed a chance to swipe at the EU or take the p1ss.

Congratulations (not for being fat and unemployed, err, obviously).

Or just not quite as stupid as the electorate and knows a poisoned chalice when he sees one?
Maybe that's the way he views it, but it is a fantastic opportunity for a strong resourceful politician to get the UK back into a healthy and stable situation. Boris could have been that man with the right backing, but he obviously had no faith in his ability.

Errr, NAAFI...fanny, twat, bollocks and shit stained underpants.

Latest Threads